Little Things You Love

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Just watched again, so much Jerry juice. The jump looks about 1.5-2 bike lengths? Does it have some minor step down? I think a tweak on the rebound settings will help - faster up front and slower down back, getting up off the seat (looks like he is sitting down), and just a little lift of the front wheel...
Yeah, bike and a half maybe? Absolut max would be two bike lengths. It does land you in a slight up hill though which sucks. He would’ve hit the ground pretty hard.

He didn’t compress properly, just bounced the front forks and expected that to work. We’ve all been there.

10/10 for effort. Hope it doesn’t turn him off riding.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah, bike and a half maybe? Absolut max would be two bike lengths. It does land you in a slight up hill though which sucks. He would’ve hit the ground pretty hard.

He didn’t compress properly, just bounced the front forks and expected that to work. We’ve all been there.

10/10 for effort. Hope it doesn’t turn him off riding.
It does look like he bounces about as well as the rear shock did, so I'm guessing he isn't too busted up.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
He has quality mates, surely he'll be sending a road gap next week.
Like the one on Fort William? After finally watching the boys and girls finals last night (Awesome!!) and how easy they were sending it off that, I'm now convinced I could do it too. A little pop at the lip aaaannnnnd....

moorey

call me Mia
That depends if you're the standard 40+ masters or the mtba designated 30-40 masters
You mean MTBA 30-35 and 35-40.
Depends on events. At nationals they are all separated, but at Vic Enduro series they combine 1/2, 3/4 etc. VDHS just had vets, masters, super masters, from memory.

It’s all a bit confusing at times.