Sold found

safreek

Item: large prophet frame.
Price: a few hundred, depends on what you have to offer
Conds : can't be too rooted, partially rooted is fine if you tell me
Prefer 26 incher in large, I am open to all brands but need to be early to mid 00s

Last edited:

safreek

You got it all wrong, grab this and stick my totems on it

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Not a bad bike, just not my sort of bike though, think it's the angle of the shock. Looks matter to me, I'm pretty shallow.
Fear not, I was going to hit you for the totems if I got a prophet frame

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Not a bad bike, just not my sort of bike though, think it's the angle of the shock. Looks matter to me, I'm pretty shallow.
Fear not, I was going to hit you for the totems if I got a prophet frame
fair enough, you're wrong though ;)

did you see the commencal DH frame latheboy has up for sale? i'd grab it myself if i didn't already have a DH bike i cant ride properly...

safreek

fair enough, you're wrong though ;)

did you see the commencal DH frame latheboy has up for sale? i'd grab it myself if i didn't already have a DH bike i cant ride properly...
Have updated title, I really like single pivot bikes that look similar to the prophet.
The commencial, whilst a fine frame just isn't my thing

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Is it ok if I use the key for my bike lock? It's pretty much all I've got.
Go for gold. I'm sure you would have plenty of takers. Most would be passionate vegan green voters, with a very healthy thatch.

I'm taking my Big W Diamondback keyfob.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I would really love a prophet with your totems on it. Don't suppose you have one hidden away in your garage
Theres a prophet doing the rounds on facebook.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

safreek

Bail out and go a GT Frame!!!

Yeah they are a flippin good deal but I have the urge to do a mid travel single pivot frankenfront, you know of my last plan to do a prophet with monsters, no monsters but bad bastard totems will be cool

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah they are a flippin good deal but I have the urge to do a mid travel single pivot frankenfront, you know of my last plan to do a prophet with monsters, no monsters but bad bastard totems will be cool
They had a mid-travel GT Frame, but still tapered head jobs. 1.5 is hard to find, but looks so strong.