Confessions from the fuckwits

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
I want to hear the next episode .You have had all day to answer .
Do I have to check i view ? Has the numpty been liquidated ?

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I want to hear the next episode .You have had all day to answer .
Do I have to check i view ? Has the numpty been liquidated ?
Numpty got away but has now been outed by his aunty on local community Facebook page. I had a hunch who the culprit was, his dad posted on same group asking about local places for kid to ride his moto. Was told no go unless joining local mini wheels club. Too hard basket called and spat the dummy when I told him to sell the moto and buy a Mtb for the tubby urchin.

Pretty sure the cops are now involved.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Numpty got away but has now been outed by his aunty on local community Facebook page. I had a hunch who the culprit was, his dad posted on same group asking about local places for kid to ride his moto. Was told no go unless joining local mini wheels club. Too hard basket called and spat the dummy when I told him to sell the moto and buy a Mtb for the tubby urchin.

Reminds me of this guy, minus being able to actually ride

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
that's a pretty wild mullet.

I was really hoping this cock brain was your fuckwit!

Hyeeeeeeeena electric biiiiikes...whooooooooooooooaaaaaaoooooo! Hyeeeeeena!

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn

You're much younger than I thought Fox!

Jpez

Down on the left!
One month, no fuckwits entries?
I dunno if this is confession or fuckwit worthy but I’ve owned my last gas fixing nail gun for about 5 years and never once cleaned it. Never.
And it’s still going. I use it a fair bit.
Thought I was going to have to crack it open today to clean as it stopped firing.
New gas. Nope.
Battery a little low. Gave it a charge and good to go.
Wonder if I can get another 5 years out of it??

My previous fixer needed cleaning on a weekly basis which is why I’m loathe to do it. kinda curious now how long I can get out of it.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Do nothing? Unless its sharp and dangerous I'd leave it alone. It won't magically self destruct and you're putting no force on the end (at least until you bin it again).
I haven’t done anything yet but riding with gloves I haven’t noticed it. It’s only when bare fingers go on the end you can feel the shards.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
I committed the ultimate sin and ignored well documented criticism of local merchant and pre-ordered some alloy wheels for a build. Was told they were about 3 weeks away which suited me ok and they were a good price/spec so pulled the trigger.
Half way through the three weeks I asked for any update on ETA and was brushed off, reminded of the three week estimate and offered as vague ‘I’ll get an update from the factory next week’.
The next week passed with no update and then the three week point hit. I contacted the company repeatedly over the next few days and finally got a response saying ‘wheels aren’t here yet. I’ve emailed the factory and will email them again tomorrow...’
Communication has been polite but the bottom line is the wheels are probably a looooooong way away and I’m not riding the bike while I’m waiting.
What a fuckwit.