What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yes. Also, it deserves someone who will ride it. Wasn’t built by balding men in a pre-war workshop to hang on my wall.
I think they’d be stoked somebody appreciates their welding and isn’t trashing it on pinkbike regardless of what happens to it.

slowmick

38-39"
Went for pre-work ride and hit/brushed a street sign at speed. Sore arm and a big tear in my favourite Merino thermal. Bike is fine.

Spoke to the suspension guys about my rear shock that had raised the white flag. Tech reading my job sheet says, "enduro, rider weight, better put a bunch more volume spacers in the shock, the enduro's very linear and the shock will be working hard..." Straight past the pies and good stuff on the lunch truck to the sandwiches.

No more bikes this week - we are driving to the border tonight to stay with the inlaws for the weekend and hold a fundraising linen party for kids with cancer.

Ultra Lord

All sorted now.
Kinda.
Mrs Ultra did me a solid and picked up my brake adapter from the lbs because she was worried I’d get trapped at work, which happens more often than not.

Aaaaaaand she forgot to grab a cable for my dropper. So that’s as good as it’ll get for now.
Keen as for a pedal this weekend.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
View attachment 353715View attachment 353716All sorted now.
Kinda.
Mrs Ultra did me a solid and picked up my brake adapter from the lbs because she was worried I’d get trapped at work, which happens more often than not.

Aaaaaaand she forgot to grab a cable for my dropper. So that’s as good as it’ll get for now.
Keen as to join you, cept for my cold. :(

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Took a break from ghetto AF spider crafting, went for a ride after looking at the radar and being reassured it wouldn't rain much. 10km into the 16km loop and it starts to rain, just a light shower for about 5 minutes but I didn't want to get wet or cold....Oh well all I could do was pin it and hope the rain didn't get serious. Wasn't so bad after all, I've only ridden this bike in dry conditions and was like a cat being dangled over a bath about getting it wet and muddy but it's done now. Went pretty fast in some bits and yet again impressed by the Fuel EX handling and ability to keep me out of trouble. Hate the sound of wet brakes with resin pads, time to use the metal pads I've got in my stash

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
So that’s as good as it’ll get for now.
Looks great, well done. Cables are comestic and worry about that another day. No one really needs a dropper.

A few gentlemen I know rode Loftus this morning. Work messed up my chance to join them. Get out tomorrow if you can.

Will be a great Shire bike for most riding there - Loftus, Mill Creek, Menai but let's not mention Lady Carrington Drive.

Ultra Lord

Keen as to join you, cept for my cold. :(

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Damn, that’s hanging around. Get better for next weekend then. Still haven’t ridden hornsby’s new old trails.

Looks great, well done. Cables are comestic and worry about that another day. No one really needs a dropper.

A few gentlemen I know rode Loftus this morning. Work messed up my chance to join them. Get out tomorrow if you can.

Will be a great Shire bike for most riding there - Loftus, Mill Creek, Menai but let's not mention Lady Carrington Drive.
Lady carrington? She sounds nice.

It should be good fun for sydney trails. My scout is awesome too, but it hammers my back now I’m starting to hit things harder again. I hope this is a nice inbetween, more squish than my scout but nicer to pedal than a full 160mm enduro bike.

Getting out sat and sundy hopefully.
@hifiandmtb
Ahaha!