What does your day look like?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
GEAR day at Lakeside. Lots of cars. Lousy day for photographs plus I ended up spending most of my time in various conversations. Lots of minis, a C type Jaguar and the usual troop.

And the first time I have seen one of these in the wild, the only other one was in a glass cabinet.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Rolled out of bed this morning to unexpected blue skies & smashed this out before even having breakfast:

These are the Fiberon (U.S.) boards we’re using, had a large quantity of leftover from a previous project. Just loosely placed at the moment.

Need to finish bracing & install joist protection before fitting. Thinking of doing a series of picture frames pattern as opposed to staggered joints.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Rolled out of bed this morning to unexpected blue skies & smashed this out before even having breakfast:

These are the Fiberon (U.S.) boards we’re using, had a large quantity of leftover from a previous project. Just loosely placed at the moment.

Need to finish bracing & install joist protection before fitting. Thinking of doing a series of picture frames pattern as opposed to staggered joints.
So no spacing needed like timber deck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
So regardless of these two pics the XR4 needs better tyres and some minus camber up the front. Running on a road tyre instead of a semi is being cheap for no reason. Will drop it back to 16s (as long as they fit over the new front brakes) and some 50 profile semis and my next job when I get home from some travels in July will be camber plates and adjustable lcas.

It is a bag of fun though.

A couple of youngsters out getting a taste for it even if they got a bit lost and/or overcooked it.

Check how close the rim on the RS is to the tarmac...

Another Duratec MkI appeared, being given plenty.

The XR4 finished up just over a second behind this.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Round 2:
This is the rear side of the intercooler. It's pure luck we still have an air conditioner as there's impact damage on the condenser juuuussst above the intercooler. Whatever it was had enough momentum to bounce off it and crack the thin walled tube and the intake pressure took care of the rest.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
On behalf of link and me as Bayerisch Motoren Werke owners to you Subie Japanese fanbois:

Shin da kuma no ketsu ni atama wo tsukume

:p

Have to laugh at a mate who had a Pajero who snubbed his nose at the Challenger as a wagon bodied ute and not a real 4wd wagon in its own right. He now has a Pajero Sport which is a Challenger with different taillights... it is the best ever.

Drive what you like.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.

My day was going swimmingly. Now this happened and I’m back at work.

Both these tanks should be equal AND reading 4200.0mm (the level at which they overflow. They are overflowing. Everythings fine.)