The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
Haha. Fair point...

Mind you, they wouldn’t believe murdoch and Clive if they weren’t uneducated...
Did you do the interview with them? :oops:

“They should’ve been able to see through Murdoch’s lies and Clive Palmer’s bullshit anti-Labor party, like me. I might have a postgraduate education but even somebody with a basic, Arts Degree-level of education would be able to see they were being sold a lie. I’m just so fucking done.”

Our reporter put it to Mr Haakon that perhaps the nation’s media ownership laws and the fact News Corp owns the lion’s share of media in Queensland might have played a part in the election result, to which Dexter said he ‘didn’t care’.
He said they should’ve known better.

The rest is here

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
Lols, closer to the mark, taking the satire into account...

Fuck you. I’m not going to sit here and talk to somebody who doesn’t have the same opinion as me. Somebody who isn’t going to tell me I’m right. You’re part of the problem.”

No one ever gets better while they blame externalities - well that’s what my boss tells me....

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Did you do the interview with them? :oops:

“They should’ve been able to see through Murdoch’s lies and Clive Palmer’s bullshit anti-Labor party, like me. I might have a postgraduate education but even somebody with a basic, Arts Degree-level of education would be able to see they were being sold a lie. I’m just so fucking done.”

Our reporter put it to Mr Haakon that perhaps the nation’s media ownership laws and the fact News Corp owns the lion’s share of media in Queensland might have played a part in the election result, to which Dexter said he ‘didn’t care’.
He said they should’ve known better.

The rest is here
Haha. The next question of course is why they’re so poorly educated.

Or perhaps we should say theyre very well educated - by murdoch media.

Last edited: