What does your day look like?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I went to the physio and saw stars getting my shoulder and back worked on.. Now feel like I've been beaten up, but it is for the greater good!
I got a Thai massage yesterday - fear not ye gutter dwellers, the lovely Mrs was there too.

I also feel pretty beaten up and i'm not the most flexible guy but I was contorted into pretzel like shapes that I haven't been into for some time. Heard a 'click-click-click-click' up my vertebrae on one particular massage ninja move that involved a shin bone and my back coming together. I asked her to work on my left shoulder and shoulder wackage was done. Feels good now though, winning.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
That sounds like the same advice @Mr Crudley gave the "watcher".
Geez, I pre-empted to stop this circling the drain but you guys beat me into it anyhow.

We had a double massage room which is nice but also a bit wierd at the same time. Nonetheless, the end result was good, meaning I am sore but feeling better. That is sort of, in a round about way, a happy ending even though no happy ending happened folks, or something............

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Geez, I pre-empted to stop this circling the drain but you guys beat me into it anyhow.

We had a double massage room which is nice but also a bit wierd at the same time. Nonetheless, the end result was good, meaning I am sore but feeling better. That is sort of, in a round about way, a happy ending even though no happy ending happened folks, or something............
Hey of you're into that skin tonic scene, we don't judge. This is a safe place.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I finally did it! Kicked off the shackles of life and have made it into the forest on my bike...the 7km (112m of elevation) highway death ride to get here felt like I was riding the tour! I suspect that I may be carrying a few extra kilos of poodle poop. I feel very rusty.
Well I didn't get schooled but I did get a flat! Failed to pull a (piss poor) whip back in and slammed the back end onto the edge of a brick that had been used to form up the jump. Flame on you tubeless gurus...flame on.

This place has half a city of building rubble in it. After the earthquake the wise ones used it as a tip for the clean up.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Hey of you're into that skin tonic scene, we don't judge. This is a safe place.
Gee, thanks Pood's. I knew you would understand.
Beneath that harsh coffee pushing barista exterior lies an understanding person that is cross between Judge Judy and Dr Phil in a very Newcastle way.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Well I didn't get schooled but I did get a flat! Failed to pull a (piss poor) whip back in and slammed the back end onto the edge of a brick that had been used to form up the jump. Flame on you tubeless gurus...flame on.

This place has half a city of building rubble in it. After the earthquake the wise ones used it as a tip for the clean up.
Meh, atleast you got out!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Shaking off the rust:
Geez, not a bad comeback. I'm impressed that you can take photos of yourself and the bike together while you are on it.
Buggered if all I can manage is the bike without me, a few trees and maybe a landmark if I'm lucky.

You don't look a day older than last years shots either.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Kovarik file photo ....
The big give away on why I'm not him is that he has muscles...and style...and I don't like skidding in berms. Oh and he has an account in here.

Geez, not a bad comeback. I'm impressed that you can take photos of yourself and the bike together while you are on it.
Buggered if all I can manage is the bike without me, a few trees and maybe a landmark if I'm lucky.

You don't look a day older than last years shots either.
I was stiff! So stiff...

The trick to good riding photo selfie is a selfie rock. Once you have a good selfie rock #baller life is so easy to imply.