What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Use the mangled rear hub axle as a drift to belt the cup out?
Axles fine. I got to it before the cage’s exploded again so no fresh gouges out of the shaft.

We really fucked up not getting the huck on film. Pulled up way too much, not enough out.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
It's all just a little bit of history repeating... ;)
Building bikes is pretty addictive.

Fortunately my shed and bank account are not big enough for me to indulge as much as I like. Plus Mrs will wonder why you need N+4 and beyond.

Sure it will be a super build.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Love a new trail. Looks a bit Blair Witch in those parts sir :)
Yep, quite Blairlike for sure in spots, but with some other bits being very tight and quite slow going, but fun still. Other bits were fast and flowy. We'll go back for sure and ride some of it the other way and some of it both ways next time.

Loving the legendary Trailmix kit. Reminds me of good times at Lysterfield.
Yeah the Trailmix post ride days were great. Justin was such a loon with his dicking around, and just being able to talk mtb with like minded souls after the ride, with a coffee and a bite to eat, was great. ‘twas my LBS for a while and we bought a few bikes off Snoz.

Re the top, Sue hadn’t worn it for years, preferring running tops, but it resurfaced recently and I think it looks good. She wore it at Blores last week, see the pic.

Today’s ride was some of Candlebark and then more of the new to us trails further out of town. Speco. Very nice.

ttnguyen133

Likes Bikes
Pretty fun weekend out at Youies with the All Mountain race. Hope there's more similar events in the future.

Pretty unlucky day on the bike though, did 7 total runs and only 2 were trouble free. The rest had flats, dropped chains, false restarts etc.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Pretty fun weekend out at Youies with the All Mountain race. Hope there's more similar events in the future.

Pretty unlucky day on the bike though, did 7 total runs and only 2 were trouble free. The rest had flats, dropped chains, false restarts etc.
Was an awesome day yesterday. Didn’t make Saturday practice because broken bike.
Thought I must have walked under a ladder too as my first 2 runs had 2 flats then 3rd run caught up behind a kid but managed to pull 4 good runs out the day.
Great event and great format.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
What's it called/where does it start?
Dunno what it’s called but it runs parallel to Pork Barrel - entry a few meters beyond the entry to PB when coming down off Wedgetail.

It’s all huge built berms, then crosses over PB as it enters the trees and turns into a technical downhill territory - armour and full face required, big rocky drops!

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Dunno what it’s called but it runs parallel to Pork Barrel - entry a few meters beyond the entry to PB when coming down off Wedgetail.
Ah ok. I rarely go that way, I tend to head up to Magpie Rock from Wedgetail.

Can't see what you're describing on the trail map, so will have to have a look when I'm there next.