Little Things You Hate

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
That sounds like you only have one mountain bike :oops:

Not that I can talk, the old hardtail is in bits again....
Three frames and none of em rideable! Scout, spitfire and reign.

The on-one inbred is technically still a mtb with slick rear tyre, but meh, the gearing on there is trash for mtb use and the wheels need work so never mind that.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
holy excess packaging ! got a SRAM shifter and derailleur today and thought the parcel from Pushys looked a bit big for what was inside....got home and opened it to find the packaging almost on par with Apple for quality but in a world of their own for space, they shipping a lot of air around the place.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Thought I was in the clear after having a sore throat a few weeks back... have had a bit of a dry cough for a week, and then on monday morning until now I have been in la la land with this flu like thing.

We are also moving on the weekend so its a bit stressful, so I'm distracting myself by dreaming about a new frame. If I click buy, I just blame the flu right?

Haakon

Keeps on digging
holy excess packaging ! got a SRAM shifter and derailleur today and thought the parcel from Pushys looked a bit big for what was inside....got home and opened it to find the packaging almost on par with Apple for quality but in a world of their own for space, they shipping a lot of air around the place.
Its nuts! I got an X01 shifter and the box was almost as big as shoebox!

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Thought I was in the clear after having a sore throat a few weeks back... have had a bit of a dry cough for a week, and then on monday morning until now I have been in la la land with this flu like thing.

We are also moving on the weekend so its a bit stressful, so I'm distracting myself by dreaming about a new frame. If I click buy, I just blame the flu right?
I've been on the edge of something the last few weeks too, thought I was in the clear, then fever and shivering yesterday and nose running like a tap today. 2 days off work, but enjoying being inside with the dogs rugged up with the heater on.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Smash a few boxes of cold and flu pingers, then click buy. They make for a good scapegoat.

moorey

call me Mia
Cans that don’t fucking stack. I’m looking at you, Golden Circle pineapple rings. WT actual F!
99% of companies get it right, and it’s not like you make your own tins, FFS.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Cans that don’t fucking stack. I’m looking at you, Golden Circle pineapple rings. WT actual F!
99% of companies get it right, and it’s not like you make your own tins, FFS.
Needs to be this way or the pineapple wont sit on the pizza properly.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Spice it up with a little rum flambe if you have someone to impress.
This sounds as randomly decadent as taking banana, halving it lengthways, frying it in butter with a little sugar and cinnamon and serving with some vanilla ice-cream. So rich, but so good.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This sounds as randomly decadent as taking banana, halving it lengthways, frying it in butter with a little sugar and cinnamon and serving with some vanilla ice-cream. So rich, but so good.
Don't undersell the iconic "Bananas Foster".