Little Things You Hate

Mr Adonis

Likes Bikes
Cold Showers..
Guy next to me at work has been telling me about the benefits of having a cold shower.
So i tried it last week - 30 seconds was all i could do - get out, dry myself, put my shoes on, BUT when i stood up, felt like a knife going through my lower back!!
For the next few days, walking was hard, going down stairs painful. but the one thing that was hardest was taking a dump - i didnt realize how much of the lower back muscles we use when trying to squeeze out a number 2...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Cold Showers..
Guy next to me at work has been telling me about the benefits of having a cold shower.
So i tried it last week - 30 seconds was all i could do - get out, dry myself, put my shoes on, BUT when i stood up, felt like a knife going through my lower back!!
For the next few days, walking was hard, going down stairs painful. but the one thing that was hardest was taking a dump - i didnt realize how much of the lower back muscles we use when trying to squeeze out a number 2...
Firstly there are ways to ensure pooping is much easier, can we suggest a fibre increase?

Secondly this sounds like the beginning of a back issue similar to another that has seen a bit of a hot topic this week. Good luck man! Back pain is fucked up.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I do cold showers for most of the year (May - August in Melbourne is a no) but it's been a great habit for me to get into especially how slow I am in the mornings. It's not overly pleasant, but you're in and out very quickly and get a nice endorphin hit after as your body turbocharges itself into gear. Good time, energy and water saver. Definitely took me some getting used to though.

Back on topic: traffic here is cooked.

Deep

safreek

LTIH: no bagging on rotorburn about thet durn roadie throwing a tantrum and storming out of the tdf.
Fuck him, bet he isn't really from Adelaide, friggen blow in from next door:p

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I do know he is very finicky about his bike setup, and hasn't been able to find any happiness on the Merida.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

stirk

Burner
LTIH: no bagging on rotorburn about thet durn roadie throwing a tantrum and storming out of the tdf.
Fuck him, bet he isn't really from Adelaide, friggen blow in from next door:p
You may be the only burner following this tdf thing then as I know nothing of what you speak.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I do know he is very finicky about his bike setup, and hasn't been able to find any happiness on the Merida.
I could use that as a segue to say something rude about Meridas, but that would be unkind. Like laughing at an ugly puppy.

Seriously though wtf happened? I read something somewhere that he cracked the sads halfway through the stage, had no injuries or discomfort and his team is now confused and angsty.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
He has been having arguments with the mechanics, and the bosses for some time, because they simply can't get a good setup for him. He loved the BMC bikes and setup. They managed to build him a slick bit of kit.

Of course, he is also a fragile soul. Probably barracks for Port Adelaide, so an acquired brain injury cannot be ruled out.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Day 4 of the flu and feeling like death. Been coughing for 3 days straight and everything hurts...

Pretty sure I know which fucker came to work sick and infected me...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Day 4 of the flu and feeling like death. Been coughing for 3 days straight and everything hurts...

Pretty sure I know which fucker came to work sick and infected me...
You gotta stop putting the toilet brush in your mouth...it's gonna spread all sorts of ailments. If you are going to persist, at least give it a rinse off first!