The pet thread, post em up!

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Pet thread... How have I missed this.

Trail pup loves riding bikes. Muzzle is an additional protection for the many many late afternoon roos/wallabies/rabbits we come across. Mostly he ignores them/is too focused on following me, but I'd rather not deal with that 1 in 1000 occasion where he both decides to chase and manages to catch.

wavike

Likes Dirt
Pet thread... How have I missed this.

Trail pup loves riding bikes. Muzzle is an additional protection for the many many late afternoon roos/wallabies/rabbits we come across. Mostly he ignores them/is too focused on following me, but I'd rather not deal with that 1 in 1000 occasion where he both decides to chase and manages to catch.
Custom fit boot or off the shelf. Have used some but only for walking.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Custom fit boot or off the shelf. Have used some but only for walking.
Off the shelf. They're cheap shit and have to be done up really tight to stay on, but they do better with the Ruff Wear socks under them. Even with a not-perfect fit, they're much better than shredding his paws on the really coarse granite sand/gravel you get around here. Will pony up for Ruff Wear boots after these ones die - the soles on these are some rubbish faux-Vibram and wearing out super quickly.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I actually thought about making some doggo booties with used MTB tyres. Literally buying a normal doggo boot that is more for show and then putting some ikons underneath. Ultimate XC dog.
Something light/flexible but with a bit of grip like a CX/gravel tyre could probably do a decent job of this... wish I still had an old G-One hanging around :D

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Greyhound?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Na, Reggie (and Charlie Brown) are whippets. My eldest daughter moved back in for a while and she was minding a rescue greyhound, so we had three pointy dogs for a bit, but both have moved on, so back to two dogs now.