Holy cow!

stirk

Burner
Hey gang, I needs some new lube and see rock n roll have a new one out called holy cow.

Anyone using it and can provide feedback?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Is it really expensive, so expensive in fact you CAN'T JUST BLOODY BUY SOME & GIVE US YOUR OWN OPINION.

Thanks.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Tried it and sitting on the shelf, seems to do the same as the Gold, needs frequent reapplication and wipe down, gone back to my trusty old Chain L, when new chain goes on next might give it another crack.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Blue is better than gold, especially in dusty and muddy conditions. It is also very good at self cleaning.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
I'm going to have to back up Oddjob here because that's pretty much what I've found too. I thought RR Gold was wonderful and then I tried RR Blue and found that the performance was as good but the crud build-up was much less.

It'll be a while before I try Holy Cow because I may have slightly overstocked on Gold and Blue...

moorey

call me Mia
Blue is meant to be for more wet. Until recently, it’s been so dry here, I used gold all year round. Currently using a wet lube on the few occasions I get out. Gold works much better for me in the dry. Less gunk build up, and seemed to get longer out of a lubing.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Blue is meant to be for more wet. Until recently, it’s been so dry here, I used gold all year round. Currently using a wet lube on the few occasions I get out. Gold works much better for me in the dry. Less gunk build up, and seemed to get longer out of a lubing.
Mallee dust is potentially the difference here. Gold didn't throw it off and Blue didn't collect it as fast...but Blue didn't last quite as long. Now here in more sandy country...Blue has come into its own but there's been not much rain. I'll be interested to see how it withstands damp sandy grit... perhaps next year hopefully?

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I'm going to have to back up Oddjob here because that's pretty much what I've found too. I thought RR Gold was wonderful and then I tried RR Blue and found that the performance was as good but the crud build-up was much less.

It'll be a while before I try Holy Cow because I may have slightly overstocked on Gold and Blue...
Happy to take some gold of your hands if you like?

moorey

call me Mia
Mallee dust is potentially the difference here. Gold didn't throw it off and Blue didn't collect it as fast...but Blue didn't last quite as long. Now here in more sandy country...Blue has come into its own but there's been not much rain. I'll be interested to see how it withstands damp sandy grit... perhaps next year hopefully?
Mallee?

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Same here with gold. Went gold, then blue, but found gold nicer and back to it now.

I found it kept things quieter and slightly longer between when reapplication was needed.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Mucoff dry. Better than blue or gold and I know dust :(. Collects less gunk and lasts longer

slowmick

38-39"
Blue seems to last longer in the wet and mud at the moment. I get a week before a clean and reapply with blue. It was clean and reapply each day with Gold. Chain seemed to go rusty straight away with gold. probably user error.