Twinsies! (Hecklers for the boys)

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Wait? That grey one used to be mine!

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
i got it as a frame only from a bloke in croydon (or thereabouts). has a reasonable collection of santa cruz / GT stuff, even had an old craftworks.

he reckons that colour wasnt available here in aus so pretty rare. i didn't care, still dont, just wanted a santa cruz for the young fella

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Glad someone's finally using that frame
sounds like it did the rounds before it got to me. came up really nicely, i put a couple of runs in the paint but i made sure the stickers are close to them so no-one will ever know :p

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
One? From the controversial Metallica album...is it their best work? Is it their shittest work? So much debate...

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
i got it as a frame only from a bloke in croydon (or thereabouts). has a reasonable collection of santa cruz / GT stuff, even had an old craftworks.

he reckons that colour wasnt available here in aus so pretty rare. i didn't care, still dont, just wanted a santa cruz for the young fella
Yep, that was mine then.

He's right too, original owner bought it as a frame only from the US when they were clearing them out.

Should never have sold that.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

BT180

Max Pfaff
Man this is so good. Lucky boys. My first dually was on '04 Heckler. Really wish i could have kept it for my boys, but unfortunately had to sell her in order to upgrade.

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
Man this is so good. Lucky boys. My first dually was on '04 Heckler. Really wish i could have kept it for my boys, but unfortunately had to sell her in order to upgrade.
But is it really worth keeping for use vs as a nostalgic wall ornament? Was going to keep my carbon trance for my kids but kinda figure I will just grab em a more modern geo bike when they need it. All that said daughter's MTB is a 2008 26" XC bike that has all the best leftovers on it (and currently she hates MTB.... FML).

BT180

Max Pfaff
I am waiting for your retro era too, y'know :)
Blame the big weekend of camping, riding bikes sand drinking beers, but i'm not following. Sorry!

But is it really worth keeping for use vs as a nostalgic wall ornament? Was going to keep my carbon trance for my kids but kinda figure I will just grab em a more modern geo bike when they need it. All that said daughter's MTB is a 2008 26" XC bike that has all the best leftovers on it (and currently she hates MTB.... FML).
Yeah, TBH I probably would have kept it on the wall. Too sentimental for the kids to abuse!