MotoGP 2019

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
The way Rins sits up high on the corner entry reminds me of another Suzuki rider ... #34.

Fantastic.
Yeah he's got that funny head-high entry posture....but at the apex, & then out, he's more conventional.
Was Schwantz #34 ??

Two GP's in a row I've stood up & yelled at the telly on the last corner. Love it.
I think there could be nothing sweeter, for any rider, than to mug #93 at the last corner.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Yeah he's got that funny head-high entry posture....but at the apex, & then out, he's more conventional.
Was Schwantz #34 ??

Two GP's in a row I've stood up & yelled at the telly on the last corner. Love it.
I think there could be nothing sweeter, for any rider, than to mug #93 at the last corner.
Schwantz was #34.

Yep, beating #93 is the goal, for all of them.

The track suited the Suzuki though, favouring handling over power.

alrsv1

Likes Bikes
Ace, it was like he sold him the dummy by trying to go around the outside on the penultimate lap, then went inside on the last.
Either way it was great. I felt the early incident robbed us of a better race, but that last corner made up for it.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Ace, it was like he sold him the dummy by trying to go around the outside on the penultimate lap, then went inside on the last.
Either way it was great. I felt the early incident robbed us of a better race, but that last corner made up for it.
Poor Dovi.
He just doesn't sacrifice enough goats to the God of Speed. Rotten, rotten luck... every year.

MM on the other hand seems to have landed the bribes in exactly the correct pockets. (arsey little prick)

Quartararo had his share of bad luck, he was super quick in qualifying and then had a prob with his no 1 bike, then dialing it up on the first corner.

Would have been nice to see if dovi could have gone with them.

Either way it was hella exciting.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Another last lap thriller, loving the racing this year. Loving the next gen racers coming through. Exciting times ahead with the likes of rims, quartararo and the Marquez brothers and miller of course.