Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

moorey

call me Mia
Epstein.

Log of supervision was doctored.
Screams were heard but not acted on.
Injuries are a type that can be from hanging, but more commonly associated with strangulation.

I’m not suggesting anything. The are some questions that need answering though.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Epstein.

Log of supervision was doctored.
Screams were heard but not acted on.
Injuries are a type that can be from hanging, but more commonly associated with strangulation.

I’m not suggesting anything. The are some questions that need answering though.
If people were able to reach him inside, then there probably won't be any answers. Was he in a part of the prison where other inmates may have been able to dish out some prison justice for his crimes? That is the spin I feel this will go down if they budge away from the suicide story.

moorey

call me Mia
Who knows.
If it was simply a suicide...just after 1000’s of pages of incriminating evidence was released....(and 1000’s more about to drop) there are a lot of fuck ups that allowed it.

He’s meant to have a cell mate as a suicide risk. They were removed.
He was meant to be on suicide watch after an earlier attempt.....Wasn’t.
Was meant to be checked ever 30 minutes...it had been hours when they found him dead.
Records of his supervision have been doctored.

This isn’t even about Trump. I’m sure he’s got stuff to worry about, but so does Bill Clinton and a bevy of very rich and powerful people.

I’m not a conspiracy theorist. Period. But there’s a lot about this that we don’t know, and may never find out.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I am a rampant conspiracy theorist and I'm sure it's as dirty as it sounds. Maybe this does all tie back to the Clinton family's pizza shop and Alex Jones is currently hyperventilating at a rate that has seen a massive surge in deforestation to keep up the supply of paper bags for him to breathe into.

moorey

call me Mia
Epstein’s death has been found to be suicide. Fair enough.
The circumstances that allowed him take his own life are a little less straightforward, I maintain. What’s this about a mystery woman making a long unsupervised visit to his cell just before he killed himself?