What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

BT180

Max Pfaff
Yes, we need to get better at organising stuff. But man, sometimes it's like herding cats around here.

Next time we'll heads up for a visit to Appin or Kentlyn. If you've never been to either before, you need to be shown around.
And then head up even further to the Nthn Beaches. ;)

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
Got around to Lacing up the new hubs and rims. They’d been sitting for 3months... Had enough of the frame buzz from the older wheelset. Although for no logical reason that I could think of, Dt Swiss has one rim with decals lined up with the valve hole and the other one 90’ offset....

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Got around to Lacing up the new hubs and rims. They’d been sitting for 3months... Had enough of the frame buzz from the older wheelset. Although for no logical reason that I could think of, Dt Swiss has one rim with decals lined up with the valve hole and the other one 90’ offset....

Is it facing the right direction? I added some stickers to my XMC 1200 wheels. I started on the non-drive side and made sure to not cover the branding, flipped them over to do the matching stripes on the drive side and covered every existing sticker

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
Is it facing the right direction? I added some stickers to my XMC 1200 wheels. I started on the non-drive side and made sure to not cover the branding, flipped them over to do the matching stripes on the drive side and covered every existing sticker
They both line up on the non drive side but on the drive side the rear wheel has its stickers 90’ offset to the other side.... fucking euros.

BT180

Max Pfaff
They both line up on the non drive side but on the drive side the rear wheel has its stickers 90’ offset to the other side.... fucking euros.
Noticed my latest set of Maxxis tyres did that also. Logo lined up on one side, but was slightly offset on the other.