What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
Just ordered new gloves for me (been awhile since I wore gloves now, gonna feel weird), new gloves for Mrs Ultra (shit yeah doughnut gloves!), new helmet for me, and new grips, also for me.

Spent abit more than I anticipated. I shouldn't visit MTB direct after a shit day haha
You and the wife got a manicure?

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Silver lining on a road trip taken two days earlier than planned.

All tarmac, but at least the scenery was different!
The Vales rail trail is quite nice isn't it? Are you going to have a blast at O'halloran Hill or Fox Creek while you're here? Kuitpo is only a few k's down the road from where your photo is taken, and that sits right in your xc comfort zone

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
The Vales rail trail is quite nice isn't it? Are you going to have a blast at O'halloran Hill or Fox Creek while you're here? Kuitpo is only a few k's down the road from where your photo is taken, and that sits right in your xc comfort zone

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
You, Good Sir, are a dead-set Legend of the Highest Order.

I was planning to ride from Seaford to Belair, do a half-arsed lap of the Adventure trail and leg it back. Mrs George refuses to drive over here, so that leaves a car unused while I'm gone.......

Fuck that. I'm now driving to Fox Creek and having a decent crack on a sorted bike. Last time I was there I'd had it for less than 24 hours.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
From the 'This will only take 1/2 an hour' file.

Rear shock had a bit of oil seepage. Good I have a spare seal kit. While I'm at it, I'll replace the upper linkage with the newer alloy one to stop that bit of play I can feel. Easy.

Note to self, again. Don't start fooling with bikes when you are in rush and/or it is getting dark. Rp23 service went fine until it couldn't hold air. Stupid put in the wrong size O ring on the upper part of the canister because I tucked it in but couldn't see it seat properly.

Scratched head, fixed it and installed new linkage. Hold on, the tiny bit of play is still there. Something else must be less than circular. At least the shock bolt threads in much nicer now as the older linkage threads seemed a bit loose and manky. Mostly winning. Ride it till I can't anymore :)

DSC_2456.jpg

slowmick

38-39"
What a glorious start to the day. Blue skies and sunshine, first pre work ride without a beanie and thermal top in months. first magpie strike for spring. first crash for spring. Managed a pb on the trail i was riding even with a dirt nap in the middle. Didn't break my phone that was in the bag when i fell on it and my wife didn't see the cuts and bruises before i left for work. Weather forecast for the weeked is warm and sunny. Big cuddle from my daughter before i left the house, bring it the fuck on at work today.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
To quote Mrs George:

"What the everloving fuck is that about?"

Any Fox Creek locals care to explain?
The trail is called "Point of knoll return', when it was built the green waxy jacket on the rear clown was found and hung up in the tree... scarecrow style.
It then started to evolve as more bits were added. I actually have not seen the clown faces before... Blair Witch night rides :eek:

Looks good if you know its coming.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
The trail is called "Point of knoll return', when it was built the green waxy jacket on the rear clown was found and hung up in the tree... scarecrow style.
It then started to evolve as more bits were added. I actually have not seen the clown faces before... Blair Witch night rides :eek:

Looks good if you know its coming.
Night riding. Pushing hard. 180bpm. You see that. Fuck. Better not be holding onto a piss

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Since getting a bike with 800mm bars, and resisting the urge to cut them, and I was going to, many times ... but toughed it out and now feeling that anything less is weird, I put some wide ones on Kermit the Cotic.