What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Jpez

Down on the left!
Pulled a new pair of Northwave Clan flat pedal shoes out of the box to replace my aging Freeriders.
Really impressed so far. Cant wait to try em out tomorrow at Maldon.

And installed a Cushcore in the rear. Put it off for ages expecting it to take hours with lots of swearing as in the videos but I had that sucker in and wheel back on the bike in 20min.

I’m either really good or really lucky but I think I just got lucky with a loose casing tire and a bit of nouse.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Did the Andos + Oaks mini epic with an ex RBer. Great day for it and I'm rooted now.

4 out of 5 Currawongs prefer to sit on an SC back tyre instead of other MTB's. This guy was very pushy, not scared and just a uber bird.

Great day out.
Ages since I've done that...last time was solo, ran into no-one!

Carn - spill the beans, who's the ex-RB chap?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
popped the pistons out of the newly acquired Hope brakes, well that's a fiddly job!
just waiting for JT's bore cap tool to turn up, and I can finish the job and get them bled
this build is taking way too long, still waiting for spokes.... sick of being dicked around by online retailers, but still slightly less frustrating than dealing with teen know it all's at your local LBS.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
That grumpy old fucker I think. Got a ban and never returned
The username escapes me. But he sure was cantankerous.
Uncle grumpy found that @johnny is grumpier still.

For the record, he asked to be banned, received a week’s probation and chose not to return.

I thought he was good value, and is still welcome to post on here.

But don’t poke the bear. @johnny May be retired, but it hasn’t improved his temperament.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Uncle grumpy found that @johnny is grumpier still.

For the record, he asked to be banned, received a week’s probation and chose not to return.

I thought he was good value, and is still welcome to post on here.

But don’t poke the bear. @johnny May be retired, but it hasn’t improved his temperament.
Didn’t Uncle Grumpy get caught cheating on the trivia thread?