Ivanhoe Trails (jumps)

jakc

Likes Bikes
Anyone been digging at the Ivanhoe trails recently?
I spent a fair bit of shovel time last year, but things kept getting messed up by mother nature.

Pls don't ask where they are, but if you do know, please let me know if u have been down recently.
Keen to get them back up and running.

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pretty sure they have been washed away. Being so close to the river they just flood every time we get some rain.

jakc

Likes Bikes
yea, after all the digging, i only got to ride em properly once.
Shame. If anyone knows of potential spots in the surrounding area, PM me.

jakc

Likes Bikes
Long shot, but after some time off being injured, keen to get back into digging and riding. Did a bit of dog time about 4yrs back on both sides of the river. Would like to help out again. Any chance some1 could DM me? Thanks :)

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Indeed a massive dig.

There are indeed a hidden DJ track. Stumbled upon it last week. A wee bit further out then Ivanhoe

PM me.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Did a bit of dog time about 4yrs back on both sides of the river.
Mate nobody is judging your private life here, but this isn't a forum for that kind of hooking up.

There is two now..
Fuck! You must have a good crew to whip up a second dj trail in a week. Well done.

No one post any pics, last time they were bulldozed..
Fair call. That's fucked up and we don't need to loose anymore jumps.

Last edited:

jakc

Likes Bikes
Not looking to expose location. Just looking to help out on freshening them up/extending/maintenance and hopefully getting through the line again! Anyone who digs there, would love to hear from you. I have done some digging on both sides of the river and way too much shovel time from back in the UK :)

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fuck! You must have a good crew to whip up a second dj trail in a week. Well done.

I'd love to see some pics! This section of the forum is a bit quiet and the only jumps I regularly ride are aptly described as shitty piles of dirt.
One trail been there for a long time other for about a year, not a week. I don’t ride em but enjoy their sculpting handy work..

jakc

Likes Bikes
One trail been there for a long time other for about a year, not a week. I don’t ride em but enjoy their sculpting handy work..

It was the on the other side the bulldozing happened. Or have they also been rebuilt?