Little Things You Hate

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Driving past road accidents... This one had to be fatal, something had hit this car hard enough on the drivers side to literally drive through it. Whole right side and roof torn off shredded seats and floor pan attaching each end of the car.

Yuck...

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Cars are a shitty device. We just don’t see it.

They kill & maim at a volume that’d be utterly unacceptable for any other device.

But cars’n’shit.

Staunch

Eats Squid
The fact TLD have scrapped their composite D3s since the introduction of the cheaper Fiberlite helmets. I don't really want to pay $750 for a carbon helmet, but I also would prefer to not have the cheapest option since I'm pretty good at pile driving my head into the ground

kbekus

Likes Dirt
Cars are a shitty device. We just don’t see it.

They kill & maim at a volume that’d be utterly unacceptable for any other device.

But cars’n’shit.
They're terrible. Way more people should be forced onto bicycles... let Darwinism thin out the gene pool a touch.

Though tbh our 'she'll be right' attitude doesn't really help, our driver training and licencing system has a fair bit to answer for. Let alone our cruddy roads.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
job requests sent in a forwarded email chain. Sorry for doing the request and the top and not realising there was another part in the 19th email down that I wasn't part of. Maybe your summary mail at the top should include everything you wanted, not just go ahead with X.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
job requests sent in a forwarded email chain. Sorry for doing the request and the top and not realising there was another part in the 19th email down that I wasn't part of. Maybe your summary mail at the top should include everything you wanted, not just go ahead with X.
Those and responding to an old e-mail chain with a new order/quote request where all the old job's details are still in the heading.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Sales Guy: "Here's 3 months worth of emails and a purchase order. Please figure out what I promised and make it happen for the money i got."
Not quite that bad for me luckily, more just trying to match the right details, items required, and order number to the order.

Hated trying to deliver salesmans "promises" in a prior role though, so I feel your pain!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You need a form...and a strong form game.

LTIH: pod coffee. Stuck visiting out in a suburban wasteland of houses and no coffee...pods are keeping me alive, but only just.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
LTIH. Getting home n settling in to o bit o work n iscovering tht to keys on my keybor hve ecie to give up the ghost...bollocks.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LTIH. Getting home n settling in to o bit o work n iscovering tht to keys on my keybor hve ecie to give up the ghost...bollocks.
I've got this on my lap top at the moment. It's a huge pain in the arse. Need to order a new keyboard, but keep putting off bothering.