Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm surprised there isn't some kind of radio/micro/sonar/sonic/orgasm wave device available on ebay/similar that disrupts the function of those shitty things and brings them crashing down.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I feel your pain.
Don’t forget to fill in the 20% of missing info. Assumptions make an ass out of......anyone but the sales team.
Sales Guy: "Here's 3 months worth of emails and a purchase order. Please figure out what I promised and make it happen for the money i got."
Oh, I can play in this one, one of our more special sales team members finally got sign off on a quote... from 3.5 years ago!

When I told him I wouldn't be doing it for that price he cracked the sads and said they were a really good client that he wanted to keep even though I've never seen them put anything through the door...I let him know that on the bottom of his quote it says valid for 90 days- 3 months, not 3 bloody years.

Last edited:

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Being crook. Got a fucking evil flu this winter that lasted the best part of two months, and was just getting better when I picked up a foreign one on the way home from an OS work trip... Another two weeks now out of action.

Novelty has worn off. I want to be able to ride again without one lap of Stromlo nearly killing me...

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Snowglobes.... only a large collection of teaspoons will sh*t the pig off worse.... went to a wedding reception and spent an enormous amount of wine fueled time trying to get all of the snow globes to have snow at the same time.....

some might say that this problem sits squarely on the the fat porcine shoulders of the pig...... those people wake up without kidneys....

s

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ snow globes can get fucked. I once wasted a whole day in Tokyo attempting to find amd attend a snow globe museum. FML. Why? A girl...she was with me there and her boss apparently collected snow globes and asked her to grab one while in Japan. So much wandering and the museum was just a few rooms at an old tafe type college. I

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
When you find out that the evil south wester has knocked over your rickety excuse for a fence which has then kicked open the tap of the half full 5000 litre water tank that you have spent some time last week water carting to make sure it was half full...and it's now empty.

So much for going for a ride this morning.

stirk

Burner
When you find out that the evil south wester has knocked over your rickety excuse for a fence which has then kicked open the tap of the half full 5000 litre water tank that you have spent some time last week water carting to make sure it was half full...and it's now empty.

Fark that sucks, time to build a new fence and shield for the tap, on the plus side think of all the water you're saving not having a shower for a week.

Friend at Mudgee is having to fill her tank, hope some rains are coming.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Fark that sucks, time to build a new fence and shield for the tap, on the plus side think of all the water you're saving not having a shower for a week.

Friend at Mudgee is having to fill her tank, hope some rains are coming.
Did four trips to the local spring today to get some water back into it. About 80 kilometres all told.

It's not the house tank but it does supply a currently tiny vege patch and some no longer very thirsty chooks.

The house tank is hopefully getting a 15,000 litre top-up of potable water this week...but at $350 delivered... I'm not very keen. And yet...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Ouch man, that's fucked. Sorry to hear this.