Seriously, GET OFF THE F*CKING TRAILS, you idiots.......

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I watched a few different reviews of his "media conference" this afternoon and he looks quite uncomfortable when discussing the physical outcomes of the situation. I don't support the man and he is clearly afucking wank stain on the concept of eemocracy, but he regularly appears to be someone who does not enjoy violence.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Then why discuss it? He didn't have to describe it in any detail but he did.

And seriously - you think you know what is going on in his head???

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
WTF!? Is this thread about getting out of the way on the trails?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

stirk

Burner
I paused on a ride the other day and politely pulled to one side of the trail.
I was alone, so it didn't really have any practical effect on the world. Nobody passed me for the duration of the stop.
All around it was a pleasant experience.

I'm still alone.
Post of the year, I can relate to your experience, although I had a piss not a pull so I'm sure I effected some insects in the spray zone, sorry little insects.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
If we haven’t seen anyone all ride, if I go for a piss, another rider will appear instantly
I rode past a guy taking a leak the other day - he was facing away from the trail he was on, unfortunately I don't think he realised the trail I was on ran parallel.....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I rode past a guy taking a leak the other day - he was facing away from the trail he was on, unfortunately I don't think he realised the trail I was on ran parallel.....
I didn't notice you riding past! I was too caught up in the moment.

safreek

Bert would let anyone hug him though
Damn, it's Burt(ron) from Frank Zappa fame, not Bert as in newton.
I would challenge anyone here to hug him, so far he has nailed a friend pretty well, I told him not to fuck around with him.
I must confess that he nailed a back shed thief, that was right whack. I did take him to the hospital though.
Don't be fooled by his gorgeous looks, he is a c*** too most people