QLD SOLD

Haylex

Likes Dirt
Item: v2 Banshee Spitfire in medium (2017-2019), rockshox rc3 shock. Includes cane creek forty headset and shimano m800 bottom bracket.

Item Condition: has ridden 1700km according to strava (including some work commutes - id say probably ~1500km offroad). It has always had a spare tube on the chainstay (mint underneath), there are some chain marks on the underside of the chainstay yolk and the seatstay. Some scratches on underside of NDS chainstay. See images for detail. I'd say 8/10 condition. Bearings are still super smooth. The ano finish on banshees is tough. The rear shock had a factory service at cyclinic approximately 500km ago (September 2018)

Reason for selling: Rune

Price and price conditions: $1000 frame only including shock, headset and bottom bracket.

Extra Info: No rear dropouts included. They are available from mtbdirect for $140, and you can build it up as a boost bike or a non boost bike as you please

Pictures:

Last edited:

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
;) sure thing, I'm just seeing if I can join the queue, but perhaps this ship has sailed...

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Someone grab this so I know it goes to a good home please! (the pending sale meant I grabbed another frame instead, and now I feel like I left this little guy at the orphanage...)