Rotorburn postal service

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Is there anybody that can do a pick up and dropoff in the ACT,
pick up in Harrison, dropoff in Gungahlin..5 mins away?
pm if able to help, haven't finalised deal with seller yet!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Hey dudes, is there anyone near 'pelican Waters' in Qld that could grab some tyres for me? Seller doesn't want to post, but decent budget friendly 26" rubber is getting harder to find it seems so this feels worth the effort.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Hey Burners
long shot but does anybody know someone living in germany that can receive and on-post some small parts for me
parts comes to 40euro, postage was going to be 76euro..fcuk that!
cheers

Cyclomaniac

Likes Dirt
Anyone in Jindabyne and happen to be able to bring a bike back closer to Jervis Bay, like Sydney or Canberra? It looks like a good deal but I am not sure if I can get down there his weekend or not. Thanks.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Anyone in Jindabyne and happen to be able to bring a bike back closer to Jervis Bay, like Sydney or Canberra? It looks like a good deal but I am not sure if I can get down there his weekend or not. Thanks.
Zerode? Shame it's too small... :(

And if that's the one you're looking at, yes it does seem like a good deal on face value...

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
yo Brisvegas burners
anybody keen on doing a pickup and post for me?
DJ bike frame in Ormiston?. which I believe is an eastern suburb of Brissy
PM if you think you may be able to help out...cheers

creaky

XMAS Plumper
yo Brisvegas burners
anybody keen on doing a pickup and post for me?
DJ bike frame in Ormiston?. which I believe is an eastern suburb of Brissy
PM if you think you may be able to help out...cheers
Long way east side for me. Ask him if he works (or could get it to) in the CBD business hours though.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Sydney-siders in the St Ives region, anyone happy to check out a bike for me and potentially box for shipping? Happy to sling cash, beer, Tassie whisky your way and/ or return the favour when appropriate.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
burners courier service bendigo pickup, grabbed a bargain - formula brakes, fox 100-140 TA, RF cranks xo bulk box RD & hot AF pink grips
View attachment 368495
It was the grips that sold it

You're a legend mate, appreciate the assist. Let me know where to send the cashola, and I'll come and visit you / harcourt when Dan lets us out to play

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

safreek

Ok, I'm in Toowoomba today and tomorrow, kangaroo point Sunday and Monday, Birkdale Monday Tues. Hit me up if you need anything picked up. As in bike parts, not hookers unless you are paying

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Ok, I'm in Toowoomba today and tomorrow, kangaroo point Sunday and Monday, Birkdale Monday Tues. Hit me up if you need anything picked up. As in bike parts, not hookers unless you are paying
Can't speak for Tbar or Kangaroo Point, but you're wasting your time with the hookers in Birkdale. Unless you're into septuagenarians.