The last movie you've last watched last

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Watched it last night with the kids, very cool. Bit easier to follow the story and nowhere near as "stoner" as sound and fury.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
I haven’t watched it for a few years now, but growing up with Astroboy, Voltron and later loving Japanese anime like Akira and Lupin the Third, Porco Rosso etc. I really enjoyed it.
Plus I love Daft Punk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freediver

I can go full Karen
The Dead Don't Die. I've liked most of the movies Jim Jarmusch has made. I reckon Bill Murray is pretty good in everything he does, Tilda Swinton is always good and Adam Driver is definitely more than just a Star Wars character. It's got two of my favourite musos with Iggy and Tom Waits.
Despite the brilliant acting it sucked. The story was just shit with things that should not have happened, characters that went nowhere.
Then to top it off Charlotte Kemp Muhl only got a couple of seconds of screen time which is a shocking waste.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The Dead Don't Die. I've liked most of the movies Jim Jarmusch has made. I reckon Bill Murray is pretty good in everything he does, Tilda Swinton is always good and Adam Driver is definitely more than just a Star Wars character. It's got two of my favourite musos with Iggy and Tom Waits.
Despite the brilliant acting it sucked. The story was just shit with things that should not have happened, characters that went nowhere.
Then to top it off Charlotte Kemp Muhl only got a couple of seconds of screen time which is a shocking waste.
Was mark hamill in it? I was pretty sure...but not certain.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Don't think so.
Steve Buscimi was though which I should have mentioned before. He's always good as well.
Hmmmm. I was sure that was hamill when driver got bill to slow down so he could hang out the window and chop off the zombie's head?

And yeah - not a ground breaking film. For me Jarmusch 's pinnacle is ghost dog.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Finished off Bond with Spectre tonight, I think it's the best of the four.

The credits promised Bond's return, wonder how that will eventuate.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It's quite a lengthy catalogue. There is a lot of cheese in there as well. The blond bonds I've watched seem to be much lower in cheese content.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
^yep saw it the other day. pretty good, I'd put it in as number 3 in the series (never be as good as 1&2, better than 3 by a good bit, then waay better than 4&5.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Yep, Terminator Dark Fate was refreshingly good compared to the dross since T2. James Cameron backing the franchise again probably made a difference, and I’m glad the plot wasn’t just another tangled up paradoxical Skynet-didn’t-die twist. The de-ageing / CGI showing young versions of several actors at the beginning was pretty cool too. Might have been the same tech that was used to portray a young Kurt Russell at the start of Guardians of The Galaxy 2?