Little Things You Love

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
If I’m being a pedant...and I’m not reading the article....’supersonic speed’ is a number we have defined.
I say it’s irrelevant of location.
supersonic speed relates to the speed above which sound travels, hence the sonic reference! also can be referenced as a Mach number.
hypersonic speed is anything above 5 times the speed of sound, or Mach5
and to be even more pedantic, neither can happen in the vacuum of space where sound cannot happen!
Why did the pub trivia thread die a slow death?

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Johnny Farnham isn't really my cuppa tea but I don't mind a free concert, it must be loud as closer to the action because it's clear as day here.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
When I was 9 or 10 I thought he was pretty cool...
A young mulleted Poodle reminiscences about waving a lit cigarette lighter at a mulleted Farnham while singing Your the Voice at his biggest Newcastle Stadium gig in the late 80s.

Please tell me it didn't happen like that :)
If it did, then I understand totally.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A young mulleted Poodle reminiscences about waving a lit cigarette lighter at a mulleted Farnham while singing Your the Voice at his biggest Newcastle Stadium gig in the late 80s.

Please tell me it didn't happen like that :)
If it did, then I understand totally.
I probably wish that it did when I was a kid! Whatever year it was he released age of reason...I got the cassette tape for Christmas.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I probably wish that it did when I was a kid! Whatever year it was he released age of reason...I got the cassette tape for Christmas.
We all probably did. Anything to do with mullets and cigarette lighters are always in fashion.

Wacky how cassette tapes are back in fashion. I have a vintage Alpine head unit in the shed that has swallowed a TDK many years ago. NFI what is on it but is, now a sort of default music time capsule.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Lighters and mullets in confined quarters are an excellent combination.
I always liked the rumour that Jon Bon Jovi's 80s big hair caught on fire at a BBQ at David Lee Roth's house. While I doubt it is true and probably based on Michael Jackson's Pepsi incident, fuck I hope it's true because what a Story!!! And a fitting end to the big hair era, destroyed by its own flammable opulence.

We all probably did. Anything to do with mullets and cigarette lighters are always in fashion.

Wacky how cassette tapes are back in fashion. I have a vintage Alpine head unit in the shed that has swallowed a TDK many years ago. NFI what is on it but is, now a sort of default music time capsule.
Reckon you are best not knowing