The stupid questions thread.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Not as good as table tops but pretty good considering.
Better than my KHE mac2 dirts.

Aesthetically pleasing tyre imo. They’d be nice paired to an ikon up front for more dirty duties.
Cheers. Probably only going to be seeing dj line at my local or the Horn. Probably drop the pressure down a bit and hope for the best. They look sick

indica

Serial flasher
What fucken retarded cunt thinks it's okay to conduct a removal of clothing search on a minor? (well, the ones on really young people, no older person present) Some of those NSW police are fucking GRUBS.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
What fucken retarded cunt thinks it's okay to conduct a removal of clothing search on a minor? (well, the ones on really young people, no older person present) Some of those NSW police are fucking GRUBS.
Its an outrageous act, and worse than grubs. There is a lot of rage, but you know what people will say:
  • It's for the safety of the community (racial profiling)
  • If they or their parents didn't put themselves in that position...(racial profiling from a position of privilege)
Such bullshit.

indica

Serial flasher
But Elliott has defended the police’s ability to strip-search minors, telling reporters on Wednesday he “would want” officers to strip-search his own children.

“I’ve got young children and if I thought the police felt they were at risk of doing something wrong I’d want them strip-searched,” Elliott said.

“Having been minister for juvenile justice, we have 10-year-olds involved in terrorism activity.”
WHAT THE FUCK

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Seeing a lot of adds about the governement giving rebates to install solar...am I wasting my time/cash/resources? Should I do it? Should I not? Ahhhhh! I'm sure my electricity bill is already very low, so probably more about saving the planet than saving money.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Seeing a lot of adds about the governement giving rebates to install solar...am I wasting my time/cash/resources? Should I do it? Should I not? Ahhhhh! I'm sure my electricity bill is already very low, so probably more about saving the planet than saving money.
youre not going to save the planet... personally if i was building a new home which i planned on living in forever i would install solar and batteries, otherwise i see them as a bit of waste of money. Our power bill is only about $85/month though. Its money you could more poorly spend on bike parts.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Poods, whats your energy bill like in Jan/Feb when the AC is running? Rest of the year is gonna be just running the fridge right?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Poods, whats your energy bill like in Jan/Feb when the AC is running? Rest of the year is gonna be just running the fridge right?
Not much more than zero...I go to Japan and run snow tours so I don't have to endure summer. So it is just the fridge. Though last season I left a light on! Fuck me...my mum walks her dog past the house each day and didn't think to turn it off.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Not much more than zero...I go to Japan and run snow tours so I don't have to endure summer. So it is just the fridge. Though last season I left a light on! Fuck me...my mum walks her dog past the house each day and didn't think to turn it off.
If she is anything like my mum was she would have seen it, thought about it and decided you left it on for a reason.

indica

Serial flasher
December 2016 I had $13000 put on the roof. Panels and HWS. Bill WAS $600 a quarter. Bill now between $160 and $350. Still owe $9312 for ROI.