What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Interestingly the latest FTR email compares the Smashpot to the ACS3, with the Smash coming out on top mainly due to the better bottom out. Backs up the comments i've been reading on the forums also.
I had the ACS3 system but didn't like the pneumatic bottom out, HBO is much better.

Just rode my bike with the 50lb spring in the smashpot and with the travel set to 170mm (up 10mm) and holy moly it is good! I might have to extend the Mezzer too for a fair comparison.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rode the you yangs for the first time in a few years. The club has got the trails running great, Lactic Acid was great fun seemed like it had changed a bit from previously. Has cressy’s rock gardens gotten more chunkier and droppy?
Love the way the trails just flow and the jumps/features feel natural.. Compared to that other that other joint near the lake whose black trails are a dogs breakfast..

slowmick

38-39"
Swapped out the ripper HR2 on the rear of the hard tail with a DD 2.3 aggressor. Replaced the tape, tyre seated and pumped up easy with a track pump. Hoping it will still be pumped up in the morning. Really need to go for a ride.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
We’re off on a week long mtb camping jaunt. Yupping it up tonight, staying at the Beechworth Asylum, nice. Rode here this avo. Ace. Rocky. Phark. Ace tho. All the locals were on flats, no wonder. We were unclipped and dabbing like billyo. We’ve ridden here twice before, but maybe 6 or 7 years ago, dunno how we did it on xc bikes, 71 HA and all. I reckon it’s knarlier now tho. Regardless we got better at it we went, just didn’t want an injury at the start of a mtb trip. I had flats in the car and pined for them the whole ride. Ace tho. The process ate it up and is great.

A395FBD8-BCBC-440C-8601-3C25B940F21C.png

link1896

Mr Greenfield
We’re off on a week long mtb camping jaunt. Yupping it up tonight, staying at the Beechworth Asylum, nice. Rode here this avo. Ace. Rocky. Phark. Ace tho. All the locals were on flats, no wonder. We were unclipped and dabbing like billyo. We’ve ridden here twice before, but maybe 6 or 7 years ago, dunno how we did it on xc bikes, 71 HA and all. I reckon it’s knarlier now tho. Regardless we got better at it we went, just didn’t want an injury at the start of a mtb trip. I had flats in the car and pined for them the whole ride. Ace tho. The process ate it up and is great.

View attachment 357314
Christ not half jelly. I need to get my fine lady into riding. Happy to tone it down and stick to beginner/intermediate tracks. A week long of easy riding beats 2 hours of double black I think.

I might loose my mind waiting for my shoulder to heal

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt

View attachment 357314
Make sure you drop in to Yack, loads of fun

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Another lap of Stromlo, so far retaining unscarred shins with the whole “learn to ride flats” caper. Starting to feel confident on them, still not up to jumping though.

Stromlo is all talcum powder dust again already...

Scotty T

Walks the walk
First ride back on Bronson with rebuilt shock from Cyclinic and a couple of volume spacers.

Had it set a tiny bit fast today, but launched off the drop on Old Duffy deeper than I have before and it just soaked it up. Low speed stuff greatly improved. Washer went well. Knee went ok, bit sore. Equalled my best on Duffy and 2 seconds off on Breakout, no stack jitters. Bit cooked after weeks off, gonna have to throw down a few rides to hit my 1000km for the year.