The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
please keep using your old bike to practice those backflips, this is too nice a rig to catapult into the bush!
great vid, new bike looks sick....enjoy

ben_106

Likes Bikes
please keep using your old bike to practice those backflips, this is too nice a rig to catapult into the bush!
great vid, new bike looks sick....enjoy
haha yes there will be no back flip attempts on this rig, I have sold the slash but once(if) my wallet recovers from the Rallon ill look at a 26'' to practice on but really its all in my head I can do them nicely in to a foam pit now but I can't get close on the dirt

_______

Is an alien from 2007
east bank of the river, just below the dam wall (left of the road as you drive in to town from Cooma) iirc

_______

Is an alien from 2007
the crowd was mostly just the other competitors plus their crews. it was always gonna be a video shoot, not a big live event, otherwise the Jindy council wouldn't have let it happen. Was just a few years too early for the YouTube and streaming revolution unfortunately.
Just quietly a lot of those dood bros were pretty big names at the time. Wish I could recall the name of the guy whose Judy DH-equipped 3 speed klunker was "committed to the deep" off the mega kicker with him silently saluting its demise for the cameras...