Bargain buys thread

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Canis or Ibex - still a great deal. The Canis is one of my more favourite XC/trail tyres, just bummed they only do 2.25.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Might be worth an email to make sure. I have one of each coming from CRC Ibex for the front and Canis for the rear, hoping it will make the ENR feel a little less sluggish.
Bought 2. I still have another 2 from when mtbdirect were selling them cheap.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
That was always going to happen - its one of the many rules of this bike caper :)
yeah, same with buying electronics! its not all bad though - I still got a good deal, because the DTs I bought are now back up to their original price and on back order

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Pushy’s Black Friday sale on too. 15% off with BLACK15 code, usual exclusions.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
MTBdirect have got their sale up too, although not that different from prices from earlier this week...

oh well, orders coming from both now... just a few bits for build left to go

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
MTBdirect have got their sale up too, although not that different from prices from earlier this week...

oh well, orders coming from both now... just a few bits for build left to go
Yep not much but of a sale.
I picked up some iXS flow pads from my LBS that were only a few dollars more than their sales price.

nathanm

Eats Squid
Pushys have fox flux helmets for $50 with another 15% off with black15 code and free shipping. Just ordered one which came in at $42.50 delivered. Click on @Nambra link above should be on the front page.

Would be good for anyone who crashes a lot (me) or kids who crash a lot, maybe not strong enough for you boys @ozzybmx but fine for the junk mail run.... maybe.

good spot cheers. anyone have any idea on sizing. would like to get one for the Useless Girlfriend but not sure whether to go xs/s or s/m and can't measure her head atm.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
good spot cheers. anyone have any idea on sizing. would like to get one for the Useless Girlfriend but not sure whether to go xs/s or s/m and can't measure her head atm.
I have one and am normally a medium in 661, Met and Giro. The Fox Flux s/m is slightly on the bigger side for me at the front. I have a pin head. Not sure this helps you.

Poor useless girlfriend, will she get a right of reply here or tell us what she calls you...ha ha