Little Things You Hate

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Half of Fox Creek is gone. Can't hold out much hope for the rest with the way a fire ravages through that terrain. Holding out hope that Ando's winery survives. Just hope Clare and the staff are safe.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Big shame. I’m a big fan of that part of the world.

Any connection between Andos winery and Andos dh over brownhill creek way?

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Yeah I'm watching these on the website - got family in Lobethal, Kersbrook, Paracombe etc. :(
My family (cousin) got out in time. Not much hope for their property though. This is horrible, the wind is about to change with the storm and swing the fire around :(

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Big shame. I’m a big fan of that part of the world.

Any connection between Andos winery and Andos dh over brownhill creek way?
No connection. It is actually Anderson Hill winery, but you know. Through a solid effort, they saved the winery. Lost some vineyard down on the corner, but could have been far worse. Sadly it has been far worse for a number of other growers in the region.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Should've come further north, only made 46.5 up here.
It’s pretty crazy init, 44-46 is just a regular summer heat wave now.. When I grew up in Mildura you used get solid cool changes that came through Adelaide..
Melb has always been up and down but seriously the heater could have been on 2 weeks ago.. Weather is getting more and more extreme in both directions..

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No connection. It is actually Anderson Hill winery, but you know. Through a solid effort, they saved the winery. Lost some vineyard down on the corner, but could have been far worse. Sadly it has been far worse for a number of other growers in the region.

We’ll be having Christmas lunch out the back of McLaren Vale but think we will be spending our money on supplies from Adl hills area.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
We’ll be having Christmas lunch out the back of McLaren Vale but think we will be spending our money on supplies from Adl hills area.
Whereabouts in the vale? That's my stomping ground, and if your 'supplies' include shiraz, you'd be hard pressed to find any better, anywhere on earth.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
LTIH...being abused by pros. You'd think that the sort of money these guys get paid they'd be happy enough to be civil to an average joe.

Back story is I had stopped at the lights on my commute home and a chap in full rainbow stripes rolled to the front of the queue, I assumed he was the commuter cup W Champ. I asked him for his autograph and he looked at me confused then clicked and called me a smart arsed wanker.

He was on an older SWORKS so I might shoot an email off to Specialized because their legal teams been pretty quiet of late.

Last edited:

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Whereabouts in the vale? That's my stomping ground, and if your 'supplies' include shiraz, you'd be hard pressed to find any better, anywhere on earth.

Pt Elliot, near enough. Would be easy to adorn the table with MV Shiraz, might be nice to send the plonk budget towards the people who could use it most. Pretty hard to go wrong over there

creaky

XMAS Plumper
LTIH...being abused by pros. You'd think that the sort of money these guys get paid they'd be happy enough to be civil to an average joe.

Back story is I had stopped at the lights on my commute home and a chap in full rainbow stripes rolled to the front of the queue I assumed he was the commuter cup W Champ. I asked him for his autograph and he looked at me confused then clicked and called me a smart asred wanker.

He was on an older SWorks so I might shoot an email off to Specialized because their legal teams been pretty quiet of late.
So was it Sagan, or were you just being a smart ass?