Recommend me a pedal thats better than a Vault

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
What about bmx pedals like Odysseys?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
They are not lighter, but would be the best flat pedal by far. Burgtec Penthouse flats.

I’ve still got a set of the mk1 pedals on the dh bike. They are over 10years old!

They do sit close to the crank however so you’ll end up with some crank rub.

moorey

call me Mia
They are not lighter, but would be the best flat pedal by far. Burgtec Penthouse flats.

I’ve still got a set of the mk1 pedals on the dh bike. They are over 10years old!

They do sit close to the crank however so you’ll end up with some crank rub.
And trouble with shuttle trailer crank holders..
But yeah, they’re a sweet AF pedal.

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
And trouble with shuttle trailer crank holders..
But yeah, they’re a sweet AF pedal.
What kind of monster club runs crank holder pedals? Won’t somebody think of the endurbro carbon cranks!
The gripsort crank holder racks were the best racks ever made.

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
hmmm 5 bikes and you would have convinced me that you tolerate them.
So have you made a decision?

Surprised no one has the Kona Wah Wah 2s.... supposed to be a big grippy composite.

Based on thread I'm tempered to just order new pins for my V12s or go OneUps to try them. My biggest hesitation with OneUps is that apparently they're not as concave on foot as I'd like.

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
They probably won't tick any weight boxes, but I love my Hope F20 pedals and can't recommend them enough.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
I've been running the composite one ups for a couple of years and they were excellent....until I put a set of Hope F20 flats on my new bike. The Hope are excellent and the One Ups are now good. The Hope are more concave so I'm finding them more comfortable than the One Ups, same grip levels.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Not as angry as some. Check out Cromag dagga.
Besides, angry pedals SAVE shins. Slippery pedals kill them.
Yeah, I've seen those Daggas. The Hope DH ones that cost 300 bucks, probably outdo them though.

I have 36 y.o scars on my shin from a new set of 'beartraps' I put on my BMX. I don't remember the brand, but they cost more than Shimano DX at the time. They weren't ideal for skate parks, that's for sure.

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah, I've seen those Daggas. The Hope DH ones that cost 300 bucks, probably outdo them though.

I have 36 y.o scars on my shin from a new set of 'beartraps' I put on my BMX. I don't remember the brand, but they cost more than Shimano DX at the time. They weren't ideal for skate parks, that's for sure.
My 11yo daughter runs the Hope F20’s now. Just sayin.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Hope F20's on my ebike are as dangerous as Trump. There is zero back pedal friction so when they come back at you they are coming at a fierce rate of uncontrolled knots.....I have the OneUps on that bike :p