Confessions from the fuckwits

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Pick everything up throw and tantrum, punch a hole in the wall, which pisses me off more so I punch a bigger one.
Ok, now I've gone from feeling a bit sorry for your girlfriend and her kid for the shitty way you talk about them, to being actively concerned about them.

This is not normal or acceptable behaviour. Please get some help, before you do something that hurts somebody.

nathanm

Eats Squid
Ok, now I've gone from feeling a bit sorry for your girlfriend and her kid for the shitty way you talk about them, to being actively concerned about them.

This is not normal or acceptable behaviour. Please get some help, before you do something that hurts somebody.
Thankyou for your concern. However I abhor any sort of violence against women and children. inconsequential garage plasterboard however can bare the brunt of my temper which is shorter than it should be when it comes to mechanical ineptitude and general half assery.

Being a grumpy old man who enjoys nothing more than telling people to get off his lawn does come with its advantages. Over time I have learned that the only opinions that matter in life are those of the one's you love the most. I am so very lucky to have the love of my daughter, my partner the useless girlfriend and her kids and for that i am the luckiest man in the world.

Somehow they put up with my short fuse and penchant for breaking the odd thing when chucking a child like tantrum, during which they often have the need to turn away to conceal their laughter at my immaturity.

However should you have a genuine concern as to my familys health and safety please feel free to PM me and I will give you my partners phone number. You are more than welcome to contact her and recommend the numerous support service's available to familys suffering from domestic violence which is certainly a very serious issue and I believe may be only second to suicide in Australia.

If you don't like my RB persona I would suggest "ignoring" my content as it will remain to be taking with a large grain of salt and encompass's mostly my juvenile self.

nathanm

Eats Squid
Yeah, it'll just be walls and random objects, until it's not.
I get where you're coming from but it's not always the case. Your response has also given me pause for thought and I will ensure that from now on I will no longer denigrate my partner or kids on this forum (the term "devil spawn" is not my own, it's what his mum calls him from which "jack" dervies great enjoyment as he himself likes to be though of that way). I will however continue to post my own incompetence for the enjoyment of others, as you should always be able to laugh at yourself.

kbekus

Likes Dirt
I always took your posts as tongue in cheek tbh... particularly your references to your partner and child. I sorta assume there's quite a bit of half assery involved by most parties posting on Rotorburn. Or full assery by a select few.

moorey

call me Mia
Was super excited to see proper tubeless DH 26” maxxis on the Boxing Day CRC sales.
Ordered 4 quickly before telling you all. Didn’t want to miss out.
That was 26th. I was starting to wonder when they’d come. Even drove to work despite being on leave in case I’d got them sent there. Nope.
Logged on to CRC to check status. Nothing showing in orders. Mother cussers have Stooged me.
Before emailing them, checked statement to see what date the money cleared. Nothing showing.
Must have used CC. Nope.
PayPal account? Nope.

I somehow didn’t process the order, despite asking @Plankosaurus to get me one more in his order...just to ensure I cornered the market on 26 DH tyres.

At least I have that one. :(

Last edited:

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Thought Wiggle was based in Australia. Ordered some stuff last night, and checked email confirmation today .... 11 days for shipping .... wtf? Went back to Wiggle, and then saw the prompt to connect to the .au option.

Oh well, I got a good deal anywayz....

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Was super excited to see proper tubeless DH 26” maxxis on the Boxing Day CRC sales.
Ordered 4 quickly before telling you all. Didn’t want to miss out.
That was 26th. I was starting to wonder when they’d come. Even drove to work despite being on leave in case I’d got them sent there. Nope.
Logged on to CRC to check status. Nothing showing in orders. Mother cussers have Stooged me.
Before emailing them, checked statement to see what date the money cleared. Nothing showing.
Must have used CC. Nope.
PayPal account? Nope.

I somehow didn’t process the order, despite asking @Plankosaurus to get me one more in his order...just to ensure I cornered the market on 26 DH tyres.

At least I have that one. :(
Have you checked with @Plankosaurus......