Little Things You Love

safreek

That’s some good shootin’
Is there some replication/repeated success test, or just a matter of keeping shooting till one hits the target?
It took him a fair few goes,maybe 30 shots or so. line of site, temperature and humidity testing. He wants to have a go at 5 miles.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
this is fantastic
I ride past those BP jumps on my ride to the local trails. Needless to say, haven't hit them. Did have thoughts of "the Honzo is sorta a big wheel DJ bike" but, thankfully, those thoughts passed.

Pretty cool that they are still around and being maintained 10-15 yrs later.
+1 agreed. I'd never hit them, nor ride a Mexican minibike, but damn that was good to watch. I even replayed parts of it.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
The Fox 36 I sent for a few mods finally popping back up on Auspost tracking after 3 days.

I'm fine with the delay given the reasons, and appreciate there's people that will have lost a lot more than a suspension fork - but I was still crapping myself.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
It's not often I'll this but riding in the rain this morning was ace.
I've been taking every opportunity lately. We've had 3/4 of fark-all, the ground is still concrete, but it's 'rained' 3 times in the last few days and it feels good on the face.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Japanese baths.

Also not sure if I have made arrangements to bath with my host tomorrow night or they are looking forward to a long soak tomorrow night after the weekend crowd has left.