Injuries. What's your story?

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Five ribs and both arms... phark
Mate of mine’s mother was stuck in Brisbane (a kiwi) for a month with him after a JetSki accident (the other son’s fault) broke both her arms.

They setup a sawhorse with a towel over it in the bathroom so she could wipe herself without assistance. Ingenious.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I thought for a moment you had ensnared your mates mum to wipe it for you, because she was a kiwi stuck in Brisbane.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
actually there is a dedicated fold away arm type arse wiper that holds the toilet paper firmly on a wedge shaped plastic thingy.
They come from the disabled/pharmacy supplies type place.
Not the first or last to need it as you have to be on very intimate terms or have a fairly uninhibited wife otherwise.
My wife is a pretty tough non princess type but she isn't big on poo or food that is suspect.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Our water comes from a tank. I don't think I could take a 2C shot of water up my ass in winter....
You will be better man than you were before said icy enema :)

These seats do heat the water though and you can pick your temperature. It is a pleasant experience going no hands for a #2.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
where we live is cold in winter you get used to cold water washing, some people even claim to enjoy cold showers i couldnt do thatl

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
You will be better man than you were before said icy enema :)

These seats do heat the water though and you can pick your temperature. It is a pleasant experience going no hands for a #2.
What if it's a sticky one? I'm trying to keep to 80L of water a day and I can't use it all on 1 cleaning.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
where we live is cold in winter you get used to cold water washing, some people even claim to enjoy cold showers i couldnt do thatl
Bad enough when you try to get past your balls when wading into in cold water, let alone blasting cold water into your poo hole when it's warm and relaxed. Sounds like a medieval torture device....

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
well fuck me - i shouldnt have looked at this thread...

just came back from ride, and after one of those unceremonious step ups with wheelie and fall off the back of bike - either a co2 cannister or rock into back and at least one broken rib.

sitting on lounge grunting and growling if i have to move off - i think i need a bucket nearby coz getting to the dunny is painful.....

going to look for some painkillers now...

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
So that's at least three of us that have broken ribs in the last few days.

What's going on?

Is there something in the RB water supply turning our chests to chalk?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk