What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

creaky

XMAS Plumper
80ish kg, unfortunately he keeps me broke. He is off to the vet tomorrow, because he is such a bitey bastard vet bills never come in under the 250ish. All to get his bum glands done. Had tried to do it myself, got bit, more chance of getting Fred Nile to a gay marriage than a finger up Burt's bum.
Can’t you just demonstrate the bum drag to him?

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
80ish kg, unfortunately he keeps me broke. He is off to the vet tomorrow, because he is such a bitey bastard vet bills never come in under the 250ish. All to get his bum glands done. Had tried to do it myself, got bit, more chance of getting Fred Nile to a gay marriage than a finger up Burt's bum.
Jeebus, he's almost my weight. Vet bills suck arse. My last one was a doozy. 2 days of ICU then euthanized .... brain tumour ...... fuck cancer ..... It's fucked me financially for months, currently.

safreek

Oh god frickin anal glands. Id prefer to go down on an unwashed hooker at the end of her shift than excerete that stuff
Yeah. Pretty evil stuff, last time the vet got covered in it, made the cost all worth while, while he was asleep he shit on the floor, classic.
Glad I lift weights, that sort of dead weight is a chore

safreek

Jeebus, he's almost my weight. Vet bills suck arse. My last one was a doozy. 2 days of ICU then euthanized .... brain tumour ...... fuck cancer ..... It's fucked me financially for months, currently.
That's tragic, they are like your own kids. I truly feel for you. I hope you make it back financially and emotionally

FigBo0T

Tried to demonstrate how to poop in the backyard, that didn't work. He is stubborn
Mine is the same. Has to be 200 metres from home before he'll shit. Never had a dog like it before. I keep telling him I'll pick it up and disappear it, but he won't listen.

FigBo0T

That's tragic, they are like your own kids. I truly feel for you. I hope you make it back financially and emotionally
He was only 9, so it was really unexpected and fast. Emotionally, I'm good. I went to death row a week later and got this current lunatic. 2 months hard time, and overdue for his needle. Nobody wanted him. He was on FB for 6 weeks and I was the only one to call. I told them he was coming home with me, before I met him.
He likes blondes and charms them much better than I can :p

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
So today's ride is one I haven't done in over three years and goes by the name of Game of Trigs.
Basically ride around and summit all the local hills by singletrack and stop at the trig points. All up hit up nine trigs for the day in just on 4hrs.
sweet, how many km’s and vert?

FigBo0T

So today's ride is one I haven't done in over three years and goes by the name of Game of Trigs.
Basically ride around and summit all the local hills by singletrack and stop at the trig points. All up hit up nine trigs for the day in just on 4hrs.
That's a cool mission. Any chance of showing the route on a map?

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Cheers. So if I use this Strava witchcraft, will it show me those trails? Or is it your personal trail names and stuff? Sorry for the noob questions, but I think I'm starting to see past the wank factor stigma.
yes but she’s a dark misstress if you go down that path, people create track names for everyone to see, climbs are usually named, leaderboards to conquer, can also plot routes to follow-need phone or gps device for turn by turn navigation

FigBo0T

yes but she’s a dark misstress if you go down that path, people create track names for everyone to see, climbs are usually named, leaderboards to conquer, can also plot routes to follow-need phone or gps device for turn by turn navigation
I'm old and sore enough to not care, even about my own times. The track data interests me a lot though. Seems handy to have.