What does your day look like?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Same material as the deck, stringers floating over the old, including landing up top.

If you don't like 'em cover them!

Mixed & placed 20 bags of concrete today, I would estimate I need to buy another 40 bags to get close to finishing. Will do that next weekend...

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Is that wall a core filled plastic, to be rendered, kinda deal?
Yeah man, this stuff:

Straya invention, super easy to work with. I'm a fan. We'll just paint it as half the wall will be covered by the stairs.

While on GDA, this is my neighbour's place, he was building on the other side of the road at the same time as us:

Yeah shit vid quality suck it up.

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
Trying to get the young fella to sleep, which he just straight refuses to do, then heading up to the brother inlaws to watch the McGregor fight. Hope he wins, UFC was way more fun when he's winning.

I don't see a whole lot of mention of other sports in here, is there a different sports thread or are most non-sport?

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Trying to get the young fella to sleep, which he just straight refuses to do, then heading up to the brother inlaws to watch the McGregor fight. Hope he wins, UFC was way more fun when he's winning.

I don't see a whole lot of mention of other sports in here, is there a different sports thread or are most non-sport?
I liked Connor for a while, but he's a genuine fuckwit, and that crap he pulled in NYC should have been the end of his career. (and his freedom)
UFC is just another sport that lost the plot.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Is the river no longer swimable, used to have a ball in the Murray, even in mildura
It's all good now, Blue-Green algae is not actually an algae, it's a ever present bacteria. Heat and stagnant water cause the levels to rise and it produces a solid body that causes a rash when it's alive and releases toxins when you kill it.

A bit more water flowing thru the river would help, but you know, Scotty from Marketing says we'll be fine. :eek: