The pet thread, post em up!

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Spent 10-15 minutes this morning following and leading a ridgeback that emerged from the bush at Bunyaville (Brisbane). Clearly lost and stressed, foam at the mouth. Nobody else around.

It didn’t want much to do with me at first but I followed it up to a road, managed to coerce it away from the road then tracked it (by panting noise) back along the trails. By half way up a climb it was shattered, must have been running around for a while. I started to lead it up towards the main trail head to some taps and it eventually let me pat it and squirt some water from my bottle into its mouth.

Eventually a guy came down a fire road on a bike. His dog, had been riding with it.

Bit of a reminder to put a bloody name and phone no. on the collar if you’ve got your dog off lead in the bush. Fucker could have been miles in the wrong direction, stressed on a hot day.

mark22

Likes Dirt
Spent 10-15 minutes this morning following and leading a ridgeback that emerged from the bush at Bunyaville (Brisbane). Clearly lost and stressed, foam at the mouth. Nobody else around.

It didn’t want much to do with me at first but I followed it up to a road, managed to coerce it away from the road then tracked it (by panting noise) back along the trails. By half way up a climb it was shattered, must have been running around for a while. I started to lead it up towards the main trail head to some taps and it eventually let me pat it and squirt some water from my bottle into its mouth.

Eventually a guy came down a fire road on a bike. His dog, had been riding with it.

Bit of a reminder to put a bloody name and phone no. on the collar if you’ve got your dog off lead in the bush. Fucker could have been miles in the wrong direction, stressed on a hot day.
Really stupid thing to be taking your dog for run while riding in summer.
Put a fur coat on youself and try and keep up with a rider even on a short ride.
They will run till they die, dumb as thing to do.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
If you don’t have image editing software to reduce file size you can do as @safreek suggests or, if you have an iPhone, email to yourself and it’ll give you the option to send as a smaller file size. The medium option works well.
I’m sure android has a similar option but I haven’t tried one of those.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube

stirk

Burner
German Shorthair Pointer - Pepper 2 years old.

If you've owned one, or know someone who does, you will understand the cultish attachment to them. It takes a special kind of retard to own one.
View attachment 355677

Working/Gun dog with the speed of a greyhound and stamina of a kelpie. Also has the attachment of a stage 10 clinger. They absolutely cannot be anywhere other than on top of you at all times.

God awful trail dog. Has to be doing 30km/h constantly and if I stop/slow she just keeps going and absolutely will not wait for me.
And Pepper was thinking, "you dressed me in this? you bloody retard!"