What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Went on @Ackland local TDU SS loop, great views, really nice bloke, here is a pic of him being interviewed, his PR guy wouldn't let me show his face, also the gradient of the first 30km included, don't know how we kept climbing, despite being at the top of some mount??. I clipped my pinkie, bled like a pig, lucky Neil the local carbon frame repairer has some band aids, Vic ultra endurance Ross B went home early when got a stick in the thigh. 63km 1592 vert
I think I just saw that guy on the TV. I'm sorta watching the roadie races on channel 7. It was only a few seconds of footage, but the bike and tights looked the same. I saw his face. Well, some of it.

nathanm

Eats Squid
Fitted a dropper to the beautiful girlfriends bike. Hoping to take her to Derby and St Helens next weekend so wanted to make it easier for her to get the saddle up and down.

Post came in all separate bits without instructions so took a while to work it all out but went together smoothly in the end.

Next step 1x11 so she doesn't have to worry about front shifting

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Half an hour of wheelies. Getting better

Mate got me some Santa Cruz tie die socks for Xmas. Talentspotter was out again, i went for the overtake move so my head got cut off on the original. But it captured the matchy socks.

View attachment 359124

Old mate who used to live in the street moved back next door. He brought this.

View attachment 359125
I have a soft spot for Tranny frames, doesn't want to sell it does he?
It's one of those old 26er's that people used to ride years ago, probably only worth $100 tops..

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Fitted a dropper to the beautiful girlfriends bike. Hoping to take her to Derby and St Helens next weekend so wanted to make it easier for her to get the saddle up and down.

Post came in all separate bits without instructions so took a while to work it all out but went together smoothly in the end.

Whatcha do for the ugly one?

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I have a soft spot for Tranny frames, doesn't want to sell it does he?
It's one of those old 26er's that people used to ride years ago, probably only worth $100 tops..
Nah. He knows it's rare as fuck, worth a few more dollars than a hungie. It's a bit of a brick. Every bike can do more than one thing but I don't see old mate riding up Stromlo, he'll need to shuttle that thing.

Scotty T

Walks the walk

Very useful.