Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Aussie nobody dickhead loud mouthing to US dick heads arse licking trump.
If cc is religious it is more believable than his religious crap.
i havent heard that cc causes paedophilia.
The media should really just ignore him.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Greta's reply is simply based on scientific & mathematical fact:

Yet the US treasury secretary's comments are based on philosophical ideology.

It's utter madness how disconnected politics is from CC reality.

Check out the steepness of those curves.

We will have many more summers like the one we are experiencing right now. In fact, it'll get to the point where this is a normal summer & there are summers that are much, much worse.

Enjoy your luxuries, people...

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
We will have many more summers like the one we are experiencing right now. In fact, it'll get to the point where this is a normal summer & there are summers that are much, much worse.

Enjoy your luxuries, people...
If it's any consolation I'm pretty sure that this summer sealed Morrison's fate. The LNP won the last election in the regions and that support will have fallen off a cliff.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Calvin27

Eats Squid
If it's any consolation I'm pretty sure that this summer sealed Morrison's fate. The LNP won the last election in the regions and that support will have fallen off a cliff.
I the last few years of politics are anything to go by, don't count your chickens before they hatch.

We're stuffed. Well and truly. Time to stock up.

climberman

Likes Dirt

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Which seats do you think will change? For NSW fire affected regions:
  • Eden-Monaro is Labor (by 1,600 votes)
  • Gilmore is Labor (4+% swing, ~5,000 votes)
  • Gippsland solidly Nats (National hold by ~32,000 votes)
  • Indi is already independent (close, 2,800 votes in front of Libs, Labor a distant third)
  • Hume is Liberal by 26,000 votes (would be great to see Angus go, but no chance)
  • Lyne is Nats by 30,000
  • Cowper Nats by 14,000 (over Oakshott, strong independent, they wouldn't vote Labor in a fit IMO)
  • Page is Nats by 20,000 (with a swing of 7% to Nats)
  • Richmond not really affected, held by Labor (by 8,000)
  • Calare is Nats by 26,000 votes
So, bizarrely, I don't see this being a way for Labor to win on the regions. The LNP are way ahead, they will need to lose it elsewhere for Labor to win it. These aren't the marginals it's going to be won or lost in. Perceptions of behaviour related to these seats though....

This is why coal jobs in no-wheresville mattered at the last election. They are where the swinging marginals are.