Newly Released Bikes General

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Did anyone else see this in the article?
The frame also features a threaded bottom bracket. Propain has developed its own system for attaching ISCG mounts, sliding an ISCG adapter onto a counter-piece of the CF's aluminum bottom bracket insert or respectively the AL's bottom bracket tube. That way, if a bash guard is mounted, impact forces are spread over a larger area, protecting the frame. Also, if the mounts get damaged they can easily be replaced

creaky

XMAS Plumper
There was a Propain frame on my radar when I was looking for a new pump track bike, I did chat with the distro Ride By Instinct and communication was good however it ended up being prohibitively expensive.
Just tested on their website with their carbon trail frame with DPX2 shock. Came out to $4750. It's up there but in the same range as most major 'desirable' brands.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Yeah I was after the 4Bidden frame which they don't usually bring in so it was going to be a special order, I can't remember how much I was quoted but it was pretty expensive for a DJ frame. All their other stuff that they keep in stock seemed pretty competitively priced.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
LOL. Reverse. Ditched that when they sent me an spreadsheet that had their cost prices as hidden columns.. Lost me right there and flaking paint on the bars. Would of liked to of had sixpack however.

Last edited:

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
was poking about and saw a link to the new alu jeffsy. apart from the price for SX equipped bikes, they finally realised people with normal legs need to pedal too. hell I could even pedal an XL on this after having to rule out not being able to reach on a L before