Finally I am endurobro

safreek

Seatpost and seatnow installed, looks like a visit to the cheapo shop for a hacksaw. Damn that post is long.
Awaiting fork on minday but will be to lazy to install, 2 long work days then 2 off, absolute bliss.
Will be installing the proper brakes when fork is on

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
safreek nice to see the old Enduro frame being put to good use.
Originally had the seat post figured [can use hose clamp or whatever} so it wouldnt drop onto the shock then when droppers arrived I had a 75mm drop internal cable one. i was so use to dropping back off the seat that 75 was OK.

safreek

safreek nice to see the old Enduro frame being put to good use.
Originally had the seat post figured [can use hose clamp or whatever} so it wouldnt drop onto the shock then when droppers arrived I had a 75mm drop internal cable one. i was so use to dropping back off the seat that 75 was OK.
Hopefully the junior t shows up tomorrow to complete the bike.
So an internally fitted dropper works hey, that's good news. To be honest I think 75-100 is fine, and they are of the cheaper type.
Again cheers for the frame, it's wicked :)

safreek

Forky forks show up today, apparently the 02 pro has 170mm of travel so much better than the 150 I was expecting. Lotto win or what

safreek

Just imagine how powerful he will feel of he sheers the head tube off!
People will think I am the endurobro Josh Bender, the old ladies at the retirement home will swoon at my masculinity.
Don't tempt me to go big, apparently life is to short not to go big