Newly Released Bikes General

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
New ragleys!

I'm in love! The Big Al looks perfect for me, just need a dropper post. But that chameleon blue Big Wig Race is gorgeous.

By the way, how slack is too slack if I'm not intending to always be pointing downhill? Is a 65 degree HT the limit?

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I know this might sound petty but I have always hated Canfields logo and graphics. They just look very 80's high school microsoft word and not in a cool retro way.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
By the way, how slack is too slack if I'm not intending to always be pointing downhill? Is a 65 degree HT the limit?
The nature of progress is that the pendulum always swings too far, so yes there is a limit if you want to ride uphill.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I know this might sound petty but I have always hated Canfields logo and graphics. They just look very 80's high school microsoft word and not in a cool retro way.
I must be stuck in this era as I love the logo on the steer tube on my nimble 9s looks rad!

I don’t mind the new balance but it is way more bike than I need.

kiwiinmelb

Likes Dirt

Looks a lot nicer than the dull as fuck colours from Nukeproof and Vitus. Definitely needs a dropper post but not much else!

AU$1,499 + Delivery.
its funny Ive got the 2020 Nukeproof Mega Expert , military green , I didnt buy it for the color ,

But after owning it for a month or so , the colour has really grown on me , army green with yellow writing , its at least different to everything else out there ,

Last bike was same or very similar to the above , Trek remedy in miami green ,seemed to be popular with girl riders, they always commented they liked it , with comments like very pretty color,

Now I get guys with tattoos and beards saying , like the color man :)

Last edited:

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
New Pivot switchblade is released.
Looks like a Banshee Titan / Prime now..
And very short chainstays if you like that sort of thing....

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Not overly adventurous geometry for a new contender to the gangbusters mid-travel 29er segment. Makes me think it's been in development for a while and the foundations may have been laid a couple of years ago....

Although it is entirely possible I've given myself brain damage from staring at geometry charts for the new range of Norcos, and therefore have a misplaced understanding that a 140+ travel bike now needs a 64 degree head angle.

I like that green colour though.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't

Wash your mouth out. Titan is much better looking :D

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Really not feeling that pivot eh
Yep, I'm with you both. Titan looks the goods and I used to like Pivot but for a while now they're not warming me up. Lots of coin for a hike with lots of poorly executed aspects in my view.

I'm an aluminium bike living heathen now so clearly not their market.