The discount code thread

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
So by the sounds of it you need a VPN with a German ISP @FigBo0T have you had any trouble with delivery?
I didn't finish the order, I was just experimenting. I ordered mine from MTBDirect.
When I got to delivery details, (bikeinn) it prompted me to change the country for delivery if needed, so I went back to the main site and did that, then back to the cart and put my address in. It accepted it, and the Shimano gear was still there. When I then searched Shimano, (with AU flag) I got nothing. But still had it in my cart.
They might knock it back when the AU bank details come through.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Bugger Pushy’s, Bike Components has free shipping on orders over 50 Euro until Feb 10.
Nice one ! Didn't read that email. Had a HiBike order ready to go but if I can get these guys to price match a couple of items, it will be worth it.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Nice one ! Didn't read that email. Had a HiBike order ready to go but if I can get these guys to price match a couple of items, it will be worth it.
I don't know that they sent an email for this one - I just happened past their website and they'd won an award and were celebrating with free shipping.

ozzybmx

ozzybmx

I wonder will they relax this in the future... or can you see more geoblocking going on.

gippyz

Likes Dirt
With all these geoblocking, I foresee a middleman that get stuff shipped to the “legal” country and thereafter relay it to other customers to be lucrative. I think we have had similar services in America when amazon was only available there.
They’ll operate in grey area, but hey geoblocking only benefits suppliers and not customers. Thus I’m against it.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
With all these geoblocking, I foresee a middleman that get stuff shipped to the “legal” country and thereafter relay it to other customers to be lucrative. I think we have had similar services in America when amazon was only available there.
They’ll operate in grey area, but hey geoblocking only benefits suppliers and not customers. Thus I’m against it.
Already exists. There’s a guy in the eastern EU (Poland?) that offers a “ship it to” like service. Problem is you pay 19% VAT on the order, so it’s not as cheap - can definitely get the geo blocked product though.

edit: mailboxde.com

Last edited:

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
...headsup if anyone needs anything from pushys atm....

Pushys March Madness Sale
-15% off site wide Code: MAD15
-Free Delivery
with all purchases over $30 (usually $99 needed to qualify for free shipping)
Offer ends Thursday 12th March 11pm
Offer excludes: All Bikes and Frames, Gift Cards, Garmin, Continental, Wahoo, Pioneer and GoPro

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily

-Free Delivery
Offer excludes: All Bikes and Frames, Gift Cards, Garmin, Continental, Wahoo, Pioneer and GoPro
grand sale, grand sale, grand sale!

ashes_mtb

Has preferences

-Free Delivery
Snagged a Fox Flux MIPS for $67 with free delivery, so pretty happy with that!