What does your day look like?

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Yeah but isn’t that what the bridge is for?
When they finish building it, it will work fine. The current bridge is in the foreground. Well the pipe railings are.

The river level is at 9 metres and rising ..... 11-12 metres, a few km upstream

Attachments

Last edited:

mtb1611

Seymour
Braved the torrential rains and headed into Marrickville. Great haul from RPM Records (New Order, Pop Will Eat Itself, Trilobites and a Studio 1 comp), followed by a boss burger from Baby Rey's, washed down with a few fine beverages (cue Pulp Fiction.....) from Stockade Brewery. Good times.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Braved the torrential rains and headed into Marrickville. Great haul from RPM Records (New Order, Pop Will Eat Itself, Trilobites and a Studio 1 comp), followed by a boss burger from Baby Rey's, washed down with a few fine beverages (cue Pulp Fiction.....) from Stockade Brewery. Good times.
View attachment 359977
Don't you have kids? How are you living this dream?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
The weir looks that in flood.

I’ve seen idiots attempt just that.

Therefore, I have no reason to doubt the authenticity.
I know what Audley Weir looks like in a flood and I may or may not have driven across it when covered with water when I worked in that space before the turn of the century...but not that much water. I'm not suicidal...

There was just something off about the proportions on that image...

mtb1611

Seymour
Don't you have kids? How are you living this dream?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Twin boys mate, but they're nearly 15! Time management is of the essence! Can generally manage to get them to where they wanna be, do my thing, and get them home. Their mum and I still get along well, so we often alternate between pick-ups, drop off etc. On days like today though they're more than happy to hang at home together.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
I would do some questionable things to hang with wombats. Such cool creatures. Very cool what you guys do!
Wombats can do equally questionable things too. I was nearly strangled by one for example. They are also incredibly single-minded and will often not take walls, floors or doors for an answer...