Bargain buys thread

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
picked up the black one from pushys a few weeks back for $40 with their 20% off sale. Despite pre-sale price elevations they do offer have very, very good prices on stuff. You've just got buy at the right time and compare prices across the market.
Yes, I bought 2 of those too. One for myself and my daughter. Then my parents came from NZ and Dad told me of the dodgy things they were wearing so I gave them to them.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Yes, I bought 2 of those too. One for myself and my daughter. Then my parents came from NZ and Dad told me of the dodgy things they were wearing so I gave them to them.
Yep me too, got the black one sitting on a shelf in the garage but honestly between me the wife and kids more good helmets won't go unused.

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
I need a helmet bad, dunno if I can pull off the bright grey though.

Woops, they have the black one too, ordered!

Last edited:

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
But that goes perfect with their mtb shoes
I need me some of those, they look like the perfect jandal for more formal settings.

I think Towball is the only one that can get away with properly riding in them.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I need me some of those, they look like the perfect jandal for more formal settings.

I think Towball is the only one that can get away with properly riding in them.
I have them for work. And I'm quite sure cleats can be fitted for a perfect allrounder

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
It’s a good bargain but when I look up the model code: RS-PIKE-RCT3-275-2017 get 15x110mm?
That "model code" looks to be Merlin's SKU rather than any official Rockshox part number. The pictures look to be a 15x100 axle too, but maybe fling them an email to confirm?