What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

SummitFever

Eats Squid
I cleaned my Banshee Spitfire up for sale. I'm a bit sad to see it go as I built it up for the Alps and it never made it over there. Looks like my neighbour wants it so I'm happy its going to a good home and I can make sure its looked after. I wasn't a fan of the yellow when I got the frame, but it grew on me (probably because of how much fun it was to ride).

I spent a lot of time getting the suspension dialed in and the final combo of a Manitou Mattoc (thanks Moorey) and a new Manitou McLeod was superb. The BOS shock was good but the McLeod was an order of magnitude better.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I cleaned my Banshee Spitfire up for sale. I'm a bit sad to see it go as I built it up for the Alps and it never made it over there. Looks like my neighbour wants it so I'm happy its going to a good home and I can make sure its looked after. I wasn't a fan of the yellow when I got the frame, but it grew on me (probably because of how much fun it was to ride).

I spent a lot of time getting the suspension dialed in and the final combo of a Manitou Mattoc (thanks Moorey) and a new Manitou McLeod was superb. The BOS shock was good but the McLeod was an order of magnitude better.

Sincere condolences @SummitFever

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't

I've just put a McLeod on my Levo and I am seriously impressed on how good it is. This is coming off a Vorsprung tuned super deluxe coil and prior to that a Megneg equipped Super Deluxe air shock. The McLeod is unbelievably supple and responds so well in this application. To top it off I bought it new from Starbike for like $400 delivered!

moorey

call me Mia
In all seriousness, super short stem, zero offset post and saddle a bit forward on the rails pretty much gives you a medium reach on a large frame and an effective seat tube angle close to what all the cool kids are running.
You had me at ‘in’.
Sat on 2 larges (2014 and 2017), and perfectly comfortable on them. My M doesn’t feel exactly cramped, but could use another 20mm easily.
Your mate will love it if it’s not too small for him.

BT180

Max Pfaff
New Deity 35mm cockpit installed. New grips, 5mm shorter stem, bar has 5mm more rise, 2 degrees more back-sweep and is 30mm wider than previous.

Bars now at 820mm with grips! :eek: Going to give this setup a go this afternoon, but will definitely be trimming the bars down 20mm.

#allthewidth

Last edited: