Tewantin with the boys

binner

Hath shat hymself
sorry bout the end of clip, It was suppose to fade out but editing didn't work and I missed it on the upload........ but it was still a fast wet abusive day of riding.
And like Ultra Lord says "SMASH that like button and don’t forget to HIT that subscribe for more future content AND PLEASE ring that bell to get INSTANTANEOUS notifications for THE FRESHEST of uploads

BT180

Max Pfaff
LOVE Tewantin - great trails! Where's the vids of the Snake step-down and and the Turn 10 gap?! :p

binner

Hath shat hymself
That's what I keep saying too! :D
its a shit run in and its just no fun...... i got some footage of all the boys casing and not clearing. I hit it when it was first built but haven't done it since... Boomerang park is next on the upload...stay tuned

BT180

Max Pfaff
its a shit run in and its just no fun...... i got some footage of all the boys casing and not clearing. I hit it when it was first built but haven't done it since... Boomerang park is next on the upload...stay tuned
Yep, agree. That's what put me off on both of them. I only holiday up there, so don't ride it enough, but keen to tick them off. Really fun trails...

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
LOVE Tewantin - great trails! Where's the vids of the Snake step-down and and the Turn 10 gap?! :p
It's awesome eh. Love the new "Trailblazer" We never leave the bikes behind when we're up there