Little Things You Love

Haakon

Keeps on digging
FedEx delivery routes. Amusing to watch my towbar thats gone from my freight forwarder in Germany to Frankfurt-another German Fedex depot-Paris-UK-back to Paris-Dubai and now in Singapore. Its a very well travelled towbar!!

Will be fun to see how the box has survived the couple of dozen handlings..

Flow-Rider

Burner
FedEx delivery routes. Amusing to watch my towbar thats gone from my freight forwarder in Germany to Frankfurt-another German Fedex depot-Paris-UK-back to Paris-Dubai and now in Singapore. Its a very well travelled towbar!!

Will be fun to see how the box has survived the couple of dozen handlings..
Good to know that it's still getting through with couriers, the real shit will hit the fan if transport comes to a halt.

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Good to know that it's still getting through with couriers, the real shit will hit the fan if transport comes to a halt.
Courier told me this morning they may be stopping all deliveries in the next day or so. He has no idea why. Makes no sense. Also most drivers are contractors so they will be out of work.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Courier told me this morning they may be stopping all deliveries in the next day or so. He has no idea why. Makes no sense. Also most drivers are contractors so they will be out of work.
Contractors are usually the first to go from my experience but you'd think they will need them more than ever.

Coles in QLD said on the telly tonight that they've got plenty of stock and are upping their staff and even opening more distro centres to cope with the high demand.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Contractors are usually the first to go from my experience but you'd think they will need them more than ever.

Coles in QLD said on the telly tonight that they've got plenty of stock and are upping their staff and even opening more distro centres to cope with the high demand.
With me effectively being unemployed, the number of people who are "lucky Woolworths and Coles are putting on thousands of workers..." Well if they are, then I imagine they would be advertising it somewhere? I've looked a few times and not seen anything in my area

Flow-Rider

Burner
With me effectively being unemployed, the number of people who are "lucky Woolworths and Coles are putting on thousands of workers..." Well if they are, then I imagine they would be advertising it somewhere? I've looked a few times and not seen anything in my area
Well that's shit to hear but 10000 vacancies and they had over 30000 applications allegedly, they're the type of places that are usually big on staff referrals too. My Ex used to pack shelves in the mid 90's night shift and made more money than me working as a mechanic.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
This. I didn't realise exactly how it worked. I hope it's as simple as the SuperB video showed it to be!!
Ok. Excitement over. It doesn't work through my wife's carbon frame. Maybe the magnets are not strong enough. Back to one of the other methods