What does your day look like?

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
I don't eat them because they're full of of bones, got to bleed them straight away but it's no.2 bait for catching sharks.
I don't mean eating, I mean in general. Horrible fucking creatures. Something about them makes me super uneasy, similar feeling I get from snakes. I know they're awesome shark bait, even frozen and in a bag they make me nervous.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Commute this morning in the car - traffic was almost non-existent. Really really light.

No photo evidence but I should have taken a photo of this copper fining a van - and hardly maintaining social distance at the dude's open window.

binner

Hath shat hymself
I hope we get a video of you riding through there?
I did try that when it was still being built and they had just polished the floors... the tradies loved watching me slide on the holy rollers, security never found out, but the onsite archies saw me in there...lets just say i want going to be doing it again anytime soon.

safreek

I did try that when it was still being built and they had just polished the floors... the tradies loved watching me slide on the holy rollers, security never found out, but the onsite archies saw me in there...lets just say i want going to be doing it again anytime soon.
Well your day just got better, forks posted.
Also your day just got worse, did the posting with auspost

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Did it death roll your line up into a tangle ?
Nope. If you play them out and bring them in tired they usually don't get a death roll on. Bring them in green and they perform a wide range of acrobatic feats. I saw one spring out of the water and latch onto a friend's leg once. It was very funny, not so much for him.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Nope. If you play them out and bring them in tired they usually don't get a death roll on. Bring them in green and they perform a wide range of acrobatic feats. I saw one spring out of the water and latch onto a friend's leg once. It was very funny, not so much for him.
Lucky, most of the eels I've caught here start rolling in the water before you land them. I've watched them nip some of the surfers when they climb up out of the rocks but the worst is when people try to hold them to untangle their line and they're so slimy.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Blue sky, green paddocks and a big pile of cow poo and mushroom compost for the vege garden.

I have often looked at the ridge in the background and thought it would make for a great trail...but it's two neighbours over and fenced half way down...[sigh]. Maybe I should ask anyway...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Lucky, most of the eels I've caught here start rolling in the water before you land them. I've watched them nip some of the surfers when they climb up out of the rocks but the worst is when people try to hold them to untangle their line and they're so slimy.
Plenty of small eels around that are a pain in the arse (like conga and green eels). They'll slime and tangle your shit up real good. Pike eels are mostly a fairly large predatory eel. I come across them as pest catch when chasing jew in the harbour. Biggest I've caught close to 7ft (gaff is 7ft) and biggest I've seen was just over. Old guy I know has a photo of one nearly 9ft! Fat too. Better than catching nothing but certainly not what one sets out to catch. Real ugly fuckers too.